Elite indicators :) - page 286

biddick:
I can count that at least same things requested 10 times over and over.SSA non repainting, SSA repainting,SSA with alarm, SSA nrp, SSA with blonde hair,SSA without hair...

I am sorry for UPSETING you!!!!!!

Regards

Dan

Guys, can anyone help me to find wpr smooth indicator.

Thank you in advance

Today, 09:19 PM

altoronto

Member Join Date: Dec 2008

wpr smooth

Hi bebeshel, I am looking for wpr smooth indicator. If you have can you share it?

Thanks.

I sent this message to Mrtools

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebeshel

I try to create me a system, and I need to soften, refine entries.

You can send tell me what is posted on the web. ?

"when the version i posted in the thread indicator adaptive ..."

Thanks for your time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrtools

Hi Bebeshel,

I do not have access to my regular computer now it is in maintenance that's where the wpr smooth 2 is. Also do not understand why you keep asking me for it, when the version i posted in the adaptive indicator thread, is much better than that version, second question is are you just collecting indicators for whatever use or are you actually trading with them??? Reason i ask this is because trading is much more profitable and less hassle than selling!

Best regards

tools

bebeshel:
Today, 09:19 PM

altoronto

Member Join Date: Dec 2008

wpr smooth

Hi bebeshel, I am looking for wpr smooth indicator. If you have can you share it?

Thanks.

I sent this message to Mrtools

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebeshel

I try to create me a system, and I need to soften, refine entries.

You can send tell me what is posted on the web. ?

"when the version i posted in the thread indicator adaptive ..."

Thanks for your time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrtools

Hi Bebeshel,

I do not have access to my regular computer now it is in maintenance that's where the wpr smooth 2 is. Also do not understand why you keep asking me for it, when the version i posted in the adaptive indicator thread, is much better than that version, second question is are you just collecting indicators for whatever use or are you actually trading with them??? Reason i ask this is because trading is much more profitable and less hassle than selling!

Best regards

tools

Well, I am sorry if I took 2 mins. of your life to copy/paste this again, I saw your post that you are looking for wpr smooth after I posted it on elite section, please ignore all of that nonsense and don't spam this thread, like you did many times before. It's my first time and last, I promise.

Do not worry.

Hi Mladen,

pls i need your assistance, i want mtf of these indicators; and if perhaps they have already be made, could u post me their links. thanks in advance.

Mladen

Guys is Mladen either sick or on leave? I hope he is not sick. Have not heard from him for a couple of days. OR is it that we are asking for too many favours which he redeems below his intelligence and expertise? Whatever it is Mladen, I wish you well and look forward to seeing you back soon.

Best personal regards.

I am of the same opinion.

I hope you're ok and not sick.

ValeoFX

Here you go Arrows are drawn on first break of the desired level (that way multiple signals are avoided) It does not look bad that way at all but it needs to be tested thoroughly ... the lower picture shows a comparison of arrows and the bands itself

As of my "state" : guys, thanks, but i simply had some things to do that could not be postponed (bureaucracy, bureaucracy, bureaucracy ... where would we be without it) so when I got all the things done I simply had no time left to do what I like the best ...

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Would you mind building me a separate indicator that shows on the candles when the Volatilty bands hit a predefined level such as say 1.0 and 0.0 ? This indicator should only be loaded into the candle section of the chart please so that it does not interfere with any oscillators. I am showing you an example of my request and posting the indicator to make it easier for you.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Jma

Hi Mladen

Could you include JMA into these indicators?

Thanks in advance,

Heiko

Reason: