Elite indicators :) - page 267

Post #2676 on P.268

Mladen,

When you have a moment, please would you mind replying to my question on P.268 and Post#2676 regarding the "arrows"? Thanks very much.

Wrong Post

mladen:
ValeoFX

If I understand right, your question on page 271 was why no indicator appeared to you when you placed fourier extrapolation of averages on chart. It will happen if you do not have "fourier extrapolation.dll" in the libraries folder (the one posted in the zip file at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) I tried it now, and if you have the dll, there is no problems at all. Also, the problem can happen if you do not have "Allow DLL imports" in the indicators options (even if you have the dll, you need to have this option checked)

regards

Mladen

==========================

Sorry Mladen, but that was not the Post I was referring to. My mistake for which I apologise.

My question for you was about the 2 arrows appearing on the SSA ( in #Post 2676 on P.268), but thank you anyway for the explanation regarding the "fourier..." I have had the library file from the beginning and updated it with your latest also, as well as "Allowed for DLL imports"

Appreciate your time.

:)

About the arrows : from reading the code, klot intended to make it a kind of early warning of trend change (in words the condition is : if 3rd bar value is greater/less than 2nd and 4th, then it draws arrow depending if it is less or greater (as an indication of peaking))

Arrows are disappearing simply because SSA recalculating nature and those peaks are changed : as I told a lot of times, in my opinion SSA should not be used in any kind of signaling mode (as those arrows) but as an aid in decision taking

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
==========================

Sorry Mladen, but that was not the Post I was referring to. My mistake for which I apologise.

My question for you was about the 2 arrows appearing on the SSA ( in #Post 2676 on P.268), but thank you anyway for the explanation regarding the "fourier..." I have had the library file from the beginning and updated it with your latest also, as well as "Allowed for DLL imports"

Appreciate your time.

Many thanks...

mladen:
:)

About the arrows : from reading the code, klot intended to make it a kind of early warning of trend change (in words the condition is : if 3rd bar value is greater/less than 2nd and 4th, then it draws arrow depending if it is less or greater (as an indication of peaking))

Arrows are disappearing simply because SSA recalculating nature and those peaks are changed : as I told a lot of times, in my opinion SSA should not be used in any kind of signaling mode (as those arrows) but as an aid in decision taking

regards

Mladen

============================================

Thank you so much Mladen, much appreciated.

I do'nt use it for signalling other than when it crosses the zero-line, but the arrows "confused" me a little. At first I read it as directional change, but when the arrows disappeared and the indicator continued in its journey, I was no longer sure.

But thank you for the explanation.

Best personal regards.

ValeoFX:
===========

Hi Bill,

When I loaded the indicator, my MT4 just "died" on me! No indicator appearing and I have all the necessary files in their correct folders. Any suggestions, plse?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Valeo,

Maybe try this version have settings set to default as the picture, not sure what else could be unless possibly not enough history bars on your chart.

A PAL entry idea

mladen:
bulliz

try this out

.../snipped/

You may find it tough to enter at slope changes or zero crossings using PAL. One idea is to use a Moving Average dropped on the indicator (select First Indicator's Data).

Higher timeframe...

and lower timeframe...

Entries are generally good after a large move. Ordinarily you would not want to exit on a cross near zero unless your profit target had been reached. An exception is that you probably do want to mind a cross if in the trade for a while and its on the wrong side of 0. Entries near 0 will be tough unless you're at the end of consolidation (that is, time for a breakout). Mladen's correlation indicator is a good tool for that. Speaking of tools, you want a confluence of reasons to enter; so, use some other tools to confirm the entry. Again, Mladen's Ocean series are wonderful. I mean, the man does have a cape you know!

Try different PAL lines and settings (particularly emas) and you should find something that works for you. PAL is very fast, so the MA trigger doesn't cost a lot.

"Bumasoft aspectarian"

Mrtools ,

I tried to find the indicator "Bumasoft aspectarian" ,... but not had luck you could create a "TPL" with what is in the picture?

Thanks

Files:

it is ok I got it.

Hi MLaden,

Would it be possible for you to code an indicator that can display the output to the equation I will show you below.

Output would just be two numbers (Percentages, positionable at either corner of a chart).

Data needed :

(Ask) price

(Bid) price

(High) candle

(Low) candle

(Range) candle Length = ( Highest price - Lowest price )

The equation :

buy Percentage % = High - Ask / Range * 100

sell percentage % = Bid - Low / Range * 100

Condition :

If the buy Percentage is greater than the sell percentage

Example ( buy Percentage % = 75% At least ) and ( sell

percentage % = 25% At most ) here we enter long

And vice versa in the case of a short

Example :

EUR CAD

Bid = 1.6239

Ask = 1.6246