Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ray

Here you go

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
mladen,

Could you add your "manage alerts pkg" to this indicator?

Thank you

Ray

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Jimmy
Jimmy  

Hi,

Is it possible to add an alert when the jurikvolty is above the signal line?

thanks,

jim

Files:
bkennedype
bkennedype  

I agree that this is how to apply the standard fib tool. Always draw the fib tool towards the price...then the percent pullbacks make sense. I've added the necessary extensions as for me, they don't exist in the standard mt4 tool for the way I draw them.

I'm also using the fibs based on weekly, monthly and yearly ranges, using the indicators mladen has built....and I anchor based on prior close (default is average of H,L and C).

For example....take the prior week's close and the prior weeks range. I want to know when price has travelled 23.6, 38.2, 50, 61.8, etc of that range. When weekly and monthly values line up, as per the AUDUSD chart attached, I mark those on my chart as potentially places to trade from. I still look for price action in and around those areas and what is happening overall in the respective currencies.

There are many ways to use fib calculations...I also use for a breakout strategy based on the NY close. But I never trade any of it without confirming price action.

Ben

ValeoFX:
=======================

Hi CJA,

Joe DiNapoli who is generally regarded as one of the foremost Fibonacci traders, suggests that you always draw the line TOWARDS the PRICE. That way you always get, say 50% retracement of the active leg (price movement).

Another guy that I have a lot of respect for is Alan Oliver from Australia and he again could not care whether he draws it that way or not.

Being mathematically minded, I think the correct way of drawing it, is towards the current (latest) price.

Wish you well.
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Jim

Here you go Works in both modes and works well in mtf too
regards

Mladen

94315jim:
Hi,

Is it possible to add an alert when the jurikvolty is above the signal line?

thanks,

jim
newtrader100
newtrader100  
mladen:
Jim

Here you go

Works in both modes and works well in mtf too
regards Mladen

Very interesting indicator mladen.

Can Jurik volty and deviations be combined into one - "Volty Deviations"?

(On chart below, red vertical lines denote when both said indicators trigger on same bar which may be much easier to code and give less frequent but good strong market signals.)

P.S. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it gets better. Thanks all!

halvardu
halvardu  

Hi Mladen!

Can you please make a alert on this indicator? I would really like it to alert when it changes color or it crosses the 20 level (can be adjustable). Would be great if you can add alert and email option?.

Hope you can help?

Best regards

Halvard

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Halvard

Here you go
PS: the only thing that is kept from the original is the name. PPS: at the request of Halvard, added the possibility to have the 2 alerts simultaneously. Parameters (in the "2 alerts" version) are now the following
alertsOnLevelCross- for level crossing alerts

alertsOnTrendChange- for trend (color) change alerts

regards

Mladen

halvardu:
Hi Mladen!

Can you please make a alert on this indicator? I would really like it to alert when it changes color or it crosses the 20 level (can be adjustable). Would be great if you can add alert and email option?.

Hope you can help?

Best regards

Halvard

ps) upgraded version of the alerts version made compatible with new mt4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

halvardu
halvardu  
mladen:
Halvard

Here you go

PS: the only thing that is kept from the original is the name.

regards

Mladen

Thanks alot Mladen

Have a great day!

regards, Halvard

halvardu
halvardu  
mladen:
Halvard Here you go
PS: the only thing that is kept from the original is the name.

regards

Mladen

Hi again Mladen :-)

I have tested the indicator now, and the level cross is working perfect :-). But did you add a alert when it changes color?? Dont seem to work.

regards, Halvard

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Halvard

The way it works now you have to choose : if you set the alertsOnLevelsCross to true it will alert when ADX crosses the level otherwise it will alert when ADX changes trend (DMI+ crosses DMI- and then the color is changed) I tested it and it works (in the manner described)

Anyway, changed the indicator to enable the 2 alerts simultaneously (so it can happen that both alerts are triggered on a same bar (depends on the values of course)) Added the alertsOnTrendChange which is alerting when color changes. You can set the 2 separately now

PS: the additional indicator is posted at the original post (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) in order to avoid duplicate posts.

regards

Mladen

halvardu:
Hi again Mladen :-)

I have tested the indicator now, and the level cross is working perfect :-). But did you add a alert when it changes color?? Dont seem to work.

regards, Halvard