Elite indicators :) - page 228

thanks a ton newtrader............jim

newtrader100:
Thank you so much mladen!

Jim, try the one below as it might be what you're after. Don't remember exactly, but I think I deleted the alarm down line of code and I think it worked.

Too busy now to check but for now it should do.

Regards.

Hi mladen,

I have a custom USDx indicator that I'm attaching...and a visual of what it looks like.

The second pic is that of a fellow trader who is using some external tools to create levels that look like the pic below. Basically the range is 230pips per standard deviations...and the thinking is that 95% of the time price will stay within two standard deviations....and you look to buy/sell USD pairs at the extremes of the range. So some type of moving average band might work....ideally with a zero level.

Is there a way to create an indicator within MT4 that does this?

Hopefully I've explained this adequately.

Thanks

Ben

Thanks for the digital filters indicator NewTrader. I wanted too know if you currently trade with them and how it has worked out for you? Do you know of anything that would compliment these so maybe I can build around them? Thanks again for the indi.

Nice

mrtools:
Did a jurik mod of price channel the arrow with the ball is pretty good entries and the arrow by itself is reentry or time to add another lot

Nice indicator, Mr Tools. Any chance of a MTF version?

Thanks.

Yes I agree. A MTF version might be nice.

ismael360:
Thanks for the digital filters indicator NewTrader. I wanted too know if you currently trade with them and how it has worked out for you? Do you know of anything that would compliment these so maybe I can build around them? Thanks again for the indi.

Hello Ismael.

You are quite welcome, and I want to again thank mladen and mrtools for all their amazing indicators. Although I've never blown an account, I wish I had them years ago.

I will likely resume trading my live account as time allows, but for now getting the new methodology together.

Being quite unorthodox in my thinking and trading, I wouldn't feel comfortable guiding anyone, but with enough time spent here, trading should become profitable in fairly short order.

If I can do it anyone can.

All the best.

BreakEven expert

hi i am looking for a expert have these options.

Everytime you take a position, It will automatically place your "Take Profit" and "Stop Loss" to preset levels, set the levels the way you want. It will also bring your "Stop Loss" to BreakEven after the price moves to preset pips in profits...

thanks

Unorthodox is a great thing, I think. I think it's how many new ideas come about. I'm somewhat unorthodox myself so it's good too see some one like yourself here in the elite section.

Hi MLaden,

Would it be possible for you to see if you can adjust the following two indicators attached not to repaint?

1. SnakeForce

2. Trend Magic

Truly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you in advanced.

Codex.

Files:

Thank you very much MLaden, really appreciate your feedback.

- Codex.

Reason: