A topic for traders. - page 162

ForMaxx #:

Trust but verify. The answer to this tricky question is in one of my posts.

If the opening and closing conditions can be formalised, it is a case for a robot. If not, it's that "trading by intuition" thing.

In my experience robots trade better than I do and that's actually why I started dealing with them at the time.

I've never traded more profitable, but their bias is quite stable (more than 2.5 years - is that stable enough?).

Yes, maybe someone will use their hands (and someone uses robots) and gain more,

But so far we have what we have.

Who knows where Tabolin is, has his son taken to the crypto-farm?

Guys, why are you overquoting - very uncomfortable to read!

Andy #:
Guys, why are you overquoting - it's very uncomfortable to read!
They don't even know the words.)

If your post follows the one you are replying to, you don't need to quote it.

Andy #:
If your post follows the one you are replying to, you don't need to quote it.

If you do not quote the person, it is not clear who you are addressing

Just write Nick, then.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
That's not a fact.
Manual earnings are higher according to my observations.
But then you can make the mistake of letting your emotions get the better of you

Andy #:
Guys, why are you overquoting - it's very uncomfortable to read!
You press "reply" and you get a full quote of the original post. It's difficult to edit from the phone, and there are forum engine glitches: the cursor goes into the quote and you can't get it back out of the quote.

Do we know everything about the human body and its incredible possibilities?

I had a dream a couple of days ago.

I was installing some kind of air signal. I hooked up the air hose, and so and so I'm trying to test it.

Suddenly a voice over my shoulder says, "Open the tap.

I open the tap and, lo and behold, the horn goes off so loudly that I wake up in the middle of the night.

It turns out that a car was passing by against my house and started honking loudly at that moment. And what the hell gave her the command to honk at that time in the middle of the night? That's where I got the question.

This is just one of the incomprehensible incidents in my life, which can only be explained by coincidence. But there have been many, really fantastic. I knew in advance the events that would come true.

This is not fiction to attract attention, but to draw attention to incomprehensible phenomena in our lives.

Reason: