Elite indicators :) - page 111

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Mike,

If you read the previous post with a document attached (the one by Doug Schaff) you will see that the one you attached is in fact not a Schaff trend cycle (STC has been a "mysterious" indicator for a while - everybody was guessing how to calculate it until the original was made public)

Anyway : here it is (along with a comparison of the original Schaff and the "non-original at the bottom of the chart). This one is made after the original

regards

mladen

mike pearce:
hello Mladen

Could you Add Arrow on the Schaff Trend Cycle

on the chart when color change.

thank you
William Snyder
William Snyder  
mladen:
Mike,

If you read the previous post with a document attached (the one by Doug Schaff) you will see that the one you attached is in fact not a Schaff trend cycle (STC has been a "mysterious" indicator for a while - everybody was guessing how to calculate it until the original was made public)

Anyway : here it is (along with a comparison of the original Schaff and the "non-original at the bottom of the chart). This one is made after the original

regards

mladen

Finally really READ the document this time and think i finally understand it correctly, kept thinking Schaff was like any other o/s and o/b indicator only tradeable between levels 25 and 75, but Schaff in his indicator o/b = Schaff going down from above 75 and o/s = Schaff going up from below 25, when Schaff line flat above 75 and below 25 usually represent strong trend.this used to be where i would exit thinking now in o/s or o/b territory.duh!!

Thanks

Mladen

mikepearce
mikepearce  
mrtools:
Finally really READ the document this time and think i finally understand it correctly, kept thinking Schaff was like any other o/s and o/b indicator only tradeable between levels 25 and 75, but Schaff in his indicator o/b = Schaff going down from above 75 and o/s = Schaff going up from below 25, when Schaff line flat above 75 and below 25 usually represent strong trend.this used to be where i would exit thinking now in o/s or o/b territory.duh!!

Thanks

Mladen

Hello Mladen i need a EA.. it a Buy, Sell alert base on ArrZZx2 ofcourse

and other indi i found on the net.

i have the source code.

can you help?

thanks..

Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you Mladen...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Now, I am assuming that you have used a MAMethod 1 and that you set a close (0) as an input parameter for Pricein the "new" indicator (in order to make it use EMA instead of JSmooth as it is by default in the "new" one, and to make it calculate the Shaff trends cycle they way the original Schaff trend cycle is calculated) If not, than you are comparing the incomparable.

If yes (you used those parameters) from the document attached at the original post (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176577 (that is an original document from Doug Schaff - attaching it here once again for everyone's convenience)) the conclusion is that you are comparing a Schaff trend cycle with a non-Schaff trend cycle. You can compare what should the code do and check if the "new" version is indeed the same as Doug Schaffs original.

Thank you Mladen for replying.

My mistake; sorry. I used it as defaultand did not realise that until you pointed it out.

I attach the correct settings now again on M-5 TF set @ M-30 and as you will agree this is precisely what we needed. Brilliant as usual.

Much appreciate you.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

NonLinear regression ...

Something that has been sitting on my PC for some time

Limited the length to 500 (for practical reasons only)

I wish a nice "post-NFP" weekend to all

PS: length 100 (to avoid questions ) And no, no repainting
Hercs
Hercs  

IGorad

igorad:
FTLM_hist with buy/sell Arrows. P.S. Please download fixed version.

====================================

Igorad,

I found the latest version, thanks.

newtrader100
newtrader100  

Thank you mladen for all your indicators, including Schaff trend cycle indicator.

...Is the following feasible?:

Ea/Alert Indicator based on Schaff trend cycle indicator further filtered with 2 or three timeframe Waddah Attar Explosion indicators and your asymmetric bands or the equivalent such as below?;

(20/20 Hindsight notwithstanding, even with the nonstick behavior of MTF's this may work, ... no?)

Thanks everyone!

drhouse7
drhouse7  

Monthly Pivot

Is there anyone able to tell me what kind of problem is inside this code ?

This monthly pivot works correctly all months but between december / january has a problem...code is very simple :

if(TimeDay(Time)=26)

{

last_month_close = Close;

this_month_open = Open;

Could you help me Mladen ?

Regards

Files:
tinear10
tinear10  

Bollinger Width Alert

Hello all. Thank you for all of your contributions. I am new to the world of Forex and this site has really helped me learn. I have been looking for the attached indicator with an alert. I would like to be able to set the value that triggers the alert because this is different depending on time frames and currencies. This seems like a great sign that a trend is starting or ending.

Thank you again.

yuhu
yuhu  

Sadukey Trend Following

Found this indicator

here

It is good; quick and stays put riding the trend out.

Can someone please, add alert whenever a new different colored square is formed?

and anyone knows any filter that is capable to match the speed?

thank you!

Files: