Elite indicators :) - page 231

Jimmy
Jimmy  

mladen,

Right now the jurik volty alerts both when it crosses the signal line from above and below.

Could you add the option so that it can alert only when the volty crosses the signal line from below?

thanks,

jim

mladen:
Jim

Here you go

Works in both modes and works well in mtf too
regards Mladen
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

newtrader100

Here you go Unfortunately the code is not simple (but then, working with multiple time frames at a same time never is) Just bare in mind that it adds up trends from multiple time frames. So, for example, if a monthly trend changes score for every bar that belongs to that monthly bar is going to change. It does not look bad, but bare in mind the multiple time frame nature of it
Just a reminder of FilterTypeparameter
0 -> Fatls

1 -> Satl

2 -> Rftl

3 -> Rstl

regards

Mladen

newtrader100:
Hello mladen.

Would you be able to code a simple alert when all digital filters - on chart - for ea user adjustable timeframes signal same direction?

(Just a simple one that alerts whenever all user adjustable timeframe digitals agree, without weights or adjustable alert levels - those that you coded earlier are amazing indicators but beyond my skill level to adjust just right.)

In pic. below using 15m, 30m, 60m, and 240m fatl on 5m timeframe for testing.

Thank you.

P.S. The PriceChannel indicator is very nice mrtools. Thank you.
newtrader100
newtrader100  
94315jim:
mladen,

Right now the jurik volty alerts both when it crosses the signal line from above and below.

Could you add the option so that it can alert only when the volty crosses the signal line from below?

thanks,

jim

Thank you so much mladen!

Jim, try the one below as it might be what you're after. Don't remember exactly, but I think I deleted the alarm down line of code and I think it worked.

Too busy now to check but for now it should do.

Regards.

bkennedype
bkennedype  

The levels are quite interesting....pay most attention fo 38.23, 50 and 61.8 on weekly and monthly.

Cheers

CanuckCT

ValeoFX:
======================

Thanks Ben for posting them. Looks as if they are adding value to my charts.

Best wishes.
Jimmy
Jimmy  

thanks a ton newtrader............jim

newtrader100:
Thank you so much mladen!

Jim, try the one below as it might be what you're after. Don't remember exactly, but I think I deleted the alarm down line of code and I think it worked.

Too busy now to check but for now it should do.

Regards.
bkennedype
bkennedype  

Hi mladen,

I have a custom USDx indicator that I'm attaching...and a visual of what it looks like.

The second pic is that of a fellow trader who is using some external tools to create levels that look like the pic below. Basically the range is 230pips per standard deviations...and the thinking is that 95% of the time price will stay within two standard deviations....and you look to buy/sell USD pairs at the extremes of the range. So some type of moving average band might work....ideally with a zero level.

Is there a way to create an indicator within MT4 that does this?

Hopefully I've explained this adequately.

Thanks

Ben

ismael360
ismael360  

Thanks for the digital filters indicator NewTrader. I wanted too know if you currently trade with them and how it has worked out for you? Do you know of anything that would compliment these so maybe I can build around them? Thanks again for the indi.

stav01
stav01  

Nice

mrtools:
Did a jurik mod of price channel the arrow with the ball is pretty good entries and the arrow by itself is reentry or time to add another lot

Nice indicator, Mr Tools. Any chance of a MTF version?

Thanks.

ismael360
ismael360  

Yes I agree. A MTF version might be nice.

newtrader100
newtrader100  
ismael360:
Thanks for the digital filters indicator NewTrader. I wanted too know if you currently trade with them and how it has worked out for you? Do you know of anything that would compliment these so maybe I can build around them? Thanks again for the indi.

Hello Ismael.

You are quite welcome, and I want to again thank mladen and mrtools for all their amazing indicators. Although I've never blown an account, I wish I had them years ago.

I will likely resume trading my live account as time allows, but for now getting the new methodology together.

Being quite unorthodox in my thinking and trading, I wouldn't feel comfortable guiding anyone, but with enough time spent here, trading should become profitable in fairly short order.

If I can do it anyone can.

All the best.