MultiTimeFrame

Thanks
Files:

mladen:
Apeiron

here you go

regards Mladen

thanks mladen

Mr TOOLs truely awesome. Thanks for your hard work. I can wait too test it out.

Does anybody know if there has been a TDI or Traders Dynamic Index indicator with a Jurik Filter made yet?

Or If a MTF TDI (Trader Dynamic Index) that has been adapted to @Ratio (linear interpolation)?

If not lets see a show of hands that would think it a good idea to create one.

Also,

Mladen, I find that no matter what indicators I have on my chart, I like to see the color deviations you coded in a subwindow.

Specifically, I like when both the deviations 7 and deviations 14 both trigger on the same bar. This much more often than not denotes a strong move.

(Of course I tried using the approximate average of both - deviations 10 - but that doesn't seem to work.)

Is it possible to have the alarm sound only when the above condition arises, also as shown below?

Best regards.

P.S. Ismael, as per your earlier question this indicator may be a complement to just about any other combination of the great indicators found here.

ismael

Try this one out

It is a multiple time frame one with interpolations. I was trying to make it from description by Dean Malone, but I must admit that the description is somewhat "not logical". Here is a quote (attached the document itself since it can be found freely on the net)
Traders Dynamic Index

-RSI = 13 period, Close

-Volatility Band = 34 period, Close

-RSI Price Line = 2 period, Close, SMA

-Trade Signal Line = 7 period, Close, SMA
Marked in red parts that have no sense at all. If one would apply what Dean Malone wrote, then the resulting indicator would be anything but what we see on his pictures (they are 100% incompatible) So, I guess that it is assumed that instead of "Close" it should write "Rsi". Even though this method had some other names before the "Traders Dynamic index" (one was "Dynamic zone Rsi" - which has nothing to do with Stendhals dynamic zones, but is a Bollinger bands applied to Rsi) since the entries and exits are described in detail in the attached document, let see the possible usability of the method itself
regards

Mladen

ismael360:
Does anybody know if there has been a TDI or Traders Dynamic Index indicator with a Jurik Filter made yet?

Or If a MTF TDI (Trader Dynamic Index) that has been adapted to @Ratio (linear interpolation)?

If not lets see a show of hands that would think it a good idea to create one.

DiNapoli

Hi Mladen, been looking forever and STILL cant find any real working mt4 versions of the DiNapoli indis, especially the MACD predictor and Oscillator predictor. Could u make? Thanks, here is a link to the documentation:

http://www.gftforex.com/documents/manuals/d-levels.pdf

Odysseus

ismael360:
Thank you Mladen for the TDI indicator and the PDF that I will seriously go over. I like that you take the time out to explain certain things when ever you post your Indi's. I think the knowledge that you provide is probably of even more value then the indicators you provide many of times. On another note I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with the PriceChannel_Signal_on jurik mtf.mq4 indicator but I can't seem to get the MTF part of it to work correctly. Is it suppose to look like the pictures I have provided. I kinda crunches the re-entry alerts all together in one spot. Can someone give me an idea what I am doing wrong? I messed with the parameters but with not success.

Ismael,

On the price channel mtf all the arrows are from mtf, my guess is you have timeframe set to daily, so the arrows are showing every hour bar between h1 and daily timeframes, not sure how to get around this problem, what i have been experimenting with is using mtf for the dots showing the trend and using the reentry arrows for current timeframe and coloring the dots to your background color, so then will be reentering trades with longer timeframe trend. Been trying to code this so can do it with one indicator but looks like it is beyond me!

Thank you Mladen for the TDI indicator and the PDF that I will seriously go over. I like that you take the time out to explain certain things when ever you post your Indi's. I think the knowledge that you provide is probably of even more value then the indicators you provide many of times. I suppose if anyone wants more info on Dean Malone and how he uses TDI there is a link i came across http://www.compassfx.com/synergy/commentary.htm

On another note I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with the PriceChannel_Signal_on jurik mtf.mq4 indicator but I can't seem to get the MTF part of it to work correctly. Is it suppose to look like the pictures I have provided. I kinda crunches the re-entry alerts all together in one spot. Can someone give me an idea what I am doing wrong? I messed with the parameters but with not success.

Reason: