Elite indicators :) - page 234

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ben

SSA can change last Lagbars (it is it's half cycle and the last half cycle can change - especially in times of sudden price direction changes, since it is going to try to adapt itself to new conditions) As it was explained before it is the nature of SSA

As of resources : I made dll for that reason - to lighten up PC usage a bit. Pure mql version was PC killer (in some cases when you changed charts, you had to wait for minutes for a new chart to appear) so I am afraid it very little to do there. Also, if you use default parameters you are having : 1 linear regression value calculation + 1 hull moving average (which is 3 times LWMA) + SSA Try using less bars on chart (I usually use 5000 and it is enough for almost everything)

bkennedype:
Hi mladen,

Can you look at the last ssa indicator and see if you can make it less resource intensive. I have 3 on the chart...plus TMA band. Maybe it's too much.

I do realize it repaints...moving average type indicators move...it's the nature of them.

See the line on the chart....that's how many bars it changed.

I am looking for trades when price is near the top of the TMA bands. ...see yellow arrow.

Ben
Apeiron
Apeiron  

3Wpr

Hi Mladen

MultiTimeFrame

Thanks

Files:
3wpr.mq4 4 kb
altoronto
altoronto  

Mladen, can you make indicator that draws +3 and -3 daily (OHLC) lines related to latest price movement (basically max of 24 lines), overlapping lines can be in different colour. Some -3 and +3 daily bar ohlc can be week/month ago.

Thank you in advance.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
newtrader100:
Hello mrtools.

I concur with what's been said about a MTF version of the price channel indicator you kindly shared with us. Can only be a good thing if possible for you to code.

In any case, I thank you all very much!

Sorry for delay, this thing was a bit harder than expected , please test and make sure before using it to trade real money.

newtrader100
newtrader100  

Thank you mrtools!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Apeiron

here you go
regards

Mladen

Apeiron:
Hi Mladen

MultiTimeFrame

Thanks
Files:
Apeiron
Apeiron  
mladen:
Apeiron

here you go

regards Mladen

thanks mladen

ismael360
ismael360  

Mr TOOLs truely awesome. Thanks for your hard work. I can wait too test it out.

ismael360
ismael360  

Does anybody know if there has been a TDI or Traders Dynamic Index indicator with a Jurik Filter made yet?

Or If a MTF TDI (Trader Dynamic Index) that has been adapted to @Ratio (linear interpolation)?

If not lets see a show of hands that would think it a good idea to create one.

newtrader100
newtrader100  

Also,

Mladen, I find that no matter what indicators I have on my chart, I like to see the color deviations you coded in a subwindow.

Specifically, I like when both the deviations 7 and deviations 14 both trigger on the same bar. This much more often than not denotes a strong move.

(Of course I tried using the approximate average of both - deviations 10 - but that doesn't seem to work.)

Is it possible to have the alarm sound only when the above condition arises, also as shown below?

Best regards.

P.S. Ismael, as per your earlier question this indicator may be a complement to just about any other combination of the great indicators found here.