Automatic trailing stop or take profit levels after placing trades in Tradingview

I use Tradingview to place trades as i really love to do that on the chart I am analyzing.
And I wonder if there is a a solution to automatically run, for instance a preset trailing stop loss or a preset take profit after placing a trade on TV?

morgendugg: I use Tradingview to place trades as i really love to do that on the chart I am analyzing. And I wonder if there is a a solution to automatically run, for instance a preset trailing stop loss or a preset take profit after placing a trade on TV?

Search the CodeBase and the Market. There are many such implementations of different types of automated management of trades, for take-profit, stop-loss and trailing stop, etc.

However, don't ask for recommendations or suggestions of Market products. That is not allowed in the forum. Please do your own research.

Thank you for the answer, Fernando!

Have a great day!

Fernando Carreiro #:

Search the CodeBase and the Market. There are many such implementations of different types of automated management of trades, for take-profit, stop-loss and trailing stop, etc.

However, don't ask for recommendations or suggestions of Market products. That is not allowed in the forum. Please do your own research.

Reason: