Here's the new "Goblin" ea...little brother to Predator - page 98

stace:
And what does it means???

I like this ea I test it on small micro account but i dont know how to fine tune it.

statement from account is provided.

It means it makes you money and it makes you lose money. At least is quick, you don't need to wait much to see what is going to happen. I regret Bluto left it behind.

I have tried this EA which was extracted from the 1st post (by Bluto), never change setting.

$3000 Demo Acc. Tf H1 Pair:EU, UF, GU, UJ, EJ, GJ, AU & UC

All money dried in one day only.

Result Demo Acc. 1:

Result Demo Acc. 2:

Any comment & recommendation is very much apprecitaed.

Best Regards.

Love that Goblin!

Thanks for sharing the Goblin with us

I am using max lots of 5 and only trading

eur/usd and eur/jpy with great results!

Thanks

way2go

goblin

sorry, after running goblin for a few hours,

it started eating up my account!

guess it is good for about two hours

way2go:
sorry, after running goblin for a few hours,

it started eating up my account!

guess it is good for about two hours

It is why most of traders loose. After few loss, stop and change strategy when most of the time the winners come ... Patience is with discipline the most important part of the deal.

Few hours testing an EA and give conclusions is ridiculous.

FerruFx

Does this EA has any time filter for trading just like 10 point 3? I think this would be useful, thanks.

Btw, when I tried to use 0.11 lot size, the martingale system only doubled at 0.2, 0.4, etc instead of 0.22, 0.44 etc.

richest:
Btw, when I tried to use 0.11 lot size, the martingale system only doubled at 0.2, 0.4, etc instead of 0.22, 0.44 etc.

Guess that the lot is normalized with 1 "Digits".

FerruFx

This EA is unique and I am running it on Real Money

Hello: I am new to the TSD, but I am not new to EA trading. I just wish to say Thank You for this EA. It has done better than any other I have tried. I currently have spent hundreds and hundreds on different EAs and to this day this is the only one I feel comfortable enough to run on my mini account. Yesterday I put it on a demo and made over $500 in 10 hours. I have now placed it on my real money account and I must say, I am liking it more and more. Again Thank You. And keep up the great work!

Careful !

It will blow up your account if you just let it run.

I am using it also, but I use it as a helper in the trend direction only. So imho the trick is to shut it of from time to time and accept the big losers that this implicate. Overall it will still be profitable (I hope). So you have to determine the trend direction and if Goblin wants to go against that (strong) trend than STOP it.

Pipperoni:
It will blow up your account if you just let it run. I am using it also, but I use it as a helper in the trend direction only. So imho the trick is to shut it of from time to time and accept the big losers that this implicate. Overall it will still be profitable (I hope). So you have to determine the trend direction and if Goblin wants to go against that (strong) trend than STOP it.

You're definitively right.

FerruFx

Reason: