Elite indicators :) - page 233

bkennedype
bkennedype  

mladen,

I've been looking at the SSA Squeeze of Averages indicator for a scalping setup. I'm not really interested in the histogram, just the dots at the zero line, which I understand comes from the SSA of Price indicator. See picture below - I have set histogram colors to none to achieve this look.

Would it be possible to add a display Histo Y/N to this...and make it MTF. For the MTF...could the color be different when the higher timeframe is not closed. Ideally one indicator would allow for up to 3 rows...I'd plan to use M15, M5 and M1 and time the entries on M1 only in the direction of already confirmed M5 and M15 trends.

And it would be great to have an alert that works based on the timeframes you want to confirm.

I can upload the dll file if you need it.

Thanks

Ben

ismael360
ismael360  

I second the motion of creating this new ssa indicator bKennedype has described and I also look forward too a MTF version of the price channel indicator from Mr. Tools as well.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

:):):)

Here you are (only the version where data display can be chosen for now - mtf and the rest will make and post a bit later)

Here are two basic display modes (Ben I used a parameter that seems you were planing to use it for that : DataDisplayOff) If it is set to true, you are going to get the upper indicator, if set to false, the lower one
PS : and the mtf with alerts version too
regards

Mladen

ismael360:
I second the motion of creating this new ssa indicator bKennedype has described and I also look forward too a MTF version of the price channel indicator from Mr. Tools as well.
patona
patona  

Missing .dll

Hello Bkennedype,

SSA is missing the .dll-file. Can you help?

Thank you

Patona

bkennedype
bkennedype  

Great!

Thanks

Ben

mladen:

Here you are (only the version where data display can be chosen for now - mtf and the rest will make and post a bit later)

Here are two basic display modes (Ben I used a parameter that seems you were planing to use it for that : DataDisplayOff) If it is set to true, you are going to get the upper indicator, if set to false, the lower one
PS : and the mtf with alerts version too
regards Mladen
peterke
peterke  

SSA squeeze

Mladen, Ben, the SSA squeeze looks very interesting , without seeking to offend, irratate anyone does this recalculate more than 1 bar back?

rgds

Peter

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

patona

You can find it at these 2 posts :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (at this post you can download the C source of it too)

regards

Mladen

patona:
Hello Bkennedype,

SSA is missing the .dll-file. Can you help?

Thank you

Patona
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

It does but that is the nature of SSA. Otherwise it would be a grail and then none of us would do what we are doing currently

peterke:
Mladen, Ben, the SSA squeeze looks very interesting , without seeking to offend, irratate anyone does this recalculate more than 1 bar back?

rgds

Peter
ismael360
ismael360  

Very nice thanks a million Mladen.

bkennedype
bkennedype  

Hi mladen,

Can you look at the last ssa indicator and see if you can make it less resource intensive. I have 3 on the chart...plus TMA band. Maybe it's too much.

I do realize it repaints...moving average type indicators move...it's the nature of them.

See the line on the chart....that's how many bars it changed.

I am looking for trades when price is near the top of the TMA bands. ...see yellow arrow.

Ben

Files: