Elite indicators :) - page 230

Great!

Thanks

Ben

mladen:
:):):)

Here you are (only the version where data display can be chosen for now - mtf and the rest will make and post a bit later)

Here are two basic display modes (Ben I used a parameter that seems you were planing to use it for that : DataDisplayOff) If it is set to true, you are going to get the upper indicator, if set to false, the lower one
PS : and the mtf with alerts version too
regards Mladen

SSA squeeze

Mladen, Ben, the SSA squeeze looks very interesting , without seeking to offend, irratate anyone does this recalculate more than 1 bar back?

rgds

Peter

patona

You can find it at these 2 posts :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (at this post you can download the C source of it too)

regards

Mladen

patona:
Hello Bkennedype,

SSA is missing the .dll-file. Can you help?

Thank you

Patona

:):):)

It does but that is the nature of SSA. Otherwise it would be a grail and then none of us would do what we are doing currently

peterke:
Mladen, Ben, the SSA squeeze looks very interesting , without seeking to offend, irratate anyone does this recalculate more than 1 bar back?

rgds

Peter

Very nice thanks a million Mladen.

Hi mladen,

Can you look at the last ssa indicator and see if you can make it less resource intensive. I have 3 on the chart...plus TMA band. Maybe it's too much.

I do realize it repaints...moving average type indicators move...it's the nature of them.

See the line on the chart....that's how many bars it changed.

I am looking for trades when price is near the top of the TMA bands. ...see yellow arrow.

Ben

Files:

Ben

SSA can change last Lagbars (it is it's half cycle and the last half cycle can change - especially in times of sudden price direction changes, since it is going to try to adapt itself to new conditions) As it was explained before it is the nature of SSA

As of resources : I made dll for that reason - to lighten up PC usage a bit. Pure mql version was PC killer (in some cases when you changed charts, you had to wait for minutes for a new chart to appear) so I am afraid it very little to do there. Also, if you use default parameters you are having : 1 linear regression value calculation + 1 hull moving average (which is 3 times LWMA) + SSA Try using less bars on chart (I usually use 5000 and it is enough for almost everything)

bkennedype:
Hi mladen,

Can you look at the last ssa indicator and see if you can make it less resource intensive. I have 3 on the chart...plus TMA band. Maybe it's too much.

I do realize it repaints...moving average type indicators move...it's the nature of them.

See the line on the chart....that's how many bars it changed.

I am looking for trades when price is near the top of the TMA bands. ...see yellow arrow.

Ben

3Wpr

Hi Mladen

MultiTimeFrame

Thanks

Files:
3wpr.mq4  4 kb

Mladen, can you make indicator that draws +3 and -3 daily (OHLC) lines related to latest price movement (basically max of 24 lines), overlapping lines can be in different colour. Some -3 and +3 daily bar ohlc can be week/month ago.

Thank you in advance.

newtrader100:
Hello mrtools.

I concur with what's been said about a MTF version of the price channel indicator you kindly shared with us. Can only be a good thing if possible for you to code.

In any case, I thank you all very much!

Sorry for delay, this thing was a bit harder than expected , please test and make sure before using it to trade real money.

Reason: