Elite indicators :) - page 222

Thanks Mladen.

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for your revised Fibopivot indicator with alerts. I will test it next week.

+ To Mr. Tools: I forward-tested the Mandarine-martingale2 ea but same problem still exists. I have not seen any revised version yet from that post.

Also, when I double-clicked on the Mandarine-martingale2 ea on the chart in order to modify something, it stood still (no input parameter appeared). You can try it and know what I mean.

Hope you can check the Third candle trend v1.2 tf ea as well, because I noticed that this ea always jumped / interfered into the trades made by Mandarine martingale ea in order to modify the stop loss, but the take profit is kept same? Quite strange. Sorry to make a request about ea in this thread, but I am afraid you forgot to see the thread about Mandarine Martingale ea. I can see this EA is really potential, and I am interested in it.

Thanks a lot

James

Hi mladen,

This is great....a single indicator to draw all the pivot lines I use....

A couple of things...

- when I set W1 and display 1 period, I get two weeks and not one. The pic is attached,

- is there a way to display the level, rather than a sequential number...it now displays R1, R2, R3, etc....would be great to have the option to display R23.6, R38.2, R61.8, etc. I'm thinking this would be an option?

- is it possible to add the yearly calculation to this one?

Great work, as usual....added to my charts!

Thanks

Ben

mladen:
James,

Here is the version with alerts (alert are done on close price crossing any of the lines)

Also some code optimization is done, some possible problems solved (showing a zero length line when a new period begins, for example) as well as a limit of periods is added (so now it is possible to show just limited number of periods,if you want all the periods shown enter 0 into the ShowTotalPivotsparameter otherwise enter a number of periods chosen by TimeFrameparameter that you wish to be displayed like in this example where 3 days are displayed)
regards Mladen
Files:

Ben

First I wrote a long answer why is it happening when weekly period is chosen, and then found a very short solution for weekly issue (it happens on weekly periods since metatrader start week at Sunday not Monday) so the fix will come with a next version : the version with the display you are asking for : I agree that it would be good to have levels display and is much more logical to have it display levels instead of "Rs" and "Ss" that way it will be more informative

regards

Mladen

bkennedype:
Hi mladen,

This is great....a single indicator to draw all the pivot lines I use....

A couple of things...

- when I set W1 and display 1 period, I get two weeks and not one. The pic is attached,

- is there a way to display the level, rather than a sequential number...it now displays R1, R2, R3, etc....would be great to have the option to display R23.6, R38.2, R61.8, etc. I'm thinking this would be an option?

- is it possible to add the yearly calculation to this one?

Great work, as usual....added to my charts!

Thanks

Ben

jamesphuc72:
Hi Mladen,

Thanks for your revised Fibopivot indicator with alerts. I will test it next week.

+ To Mr. Tools: I forward-tested the Mandarine-martingale2 ea but same problem still exists. I have not seen any revised version yet from that post.

Also, when I double-clicked on the Mandarine-martingale2 ea on the chart in order to modify something, it stood still (no input parameter appeared). You can try it and know what I mean.

Hope you can check the Third candle trend v1.2 tf ea as well, because I noticed that this ea always jumped / interfered into the trades made by Mandarine martingale ea in order to modify the stop loss, but the take profit is kept same? Quite strange. Sorry to make a request about ea in this thread, but I am afraid you forgot to see the thread about Mandarine Martingale ea. I can see this EA is really potential, and I am interested in it.

Thanks a lot

James

James saw your post in the other thread and am working on it and to date can't figure out what the problem is, only thing i can recommend for now is to trade the 2 Ea's on different accounts, and being Mandarine is a martingale even though it is good it still is dangerous and would think you would need some margin room Third Trend or whatever Ea may take up, and if you tried to change something while market is closed the fibpivots will not come back until the market is open, your external parameter change should be good but nothing else will be showing on the screen, this is my screen now since had to reboot over the weekend!

Files:

Ben

Here are the changes

Solved the weekly issue. Added levels in display (so you can have something like these too)

For yearly : it needs a completely new approach to yearly data. Will try to find some solution

regards

Mladen

This is great...thanks!

Ben

mladen:
Ben

Here are the changes

Solved the weekly issue. Added levels in display (so you can have something like these too)

For yearly : it needs a completely new approach to yearly data. Will try to find some solution

regards

Mladen

Max Bars Oscilator___

Hi Mladen

MTF or Interpolate

0.75 And -0.75 Levels Alerts

Thanks

Files:

Forex Virtual Private Server very good quality

Hi guys,

I am using a VPS for some months now, that I would like to recomend you.

It's a VPS specially for metatrader, it comes with metatrader already installed, you can handle several metatraders and also several brokers at the same time.

Very reliable servers, Swiss quality and for a very interesting price !

If you want to have look, this is the site : Forex VPS | Forex VPS - The Leader in Forex Hosting Technologies !

Apeiron

That is a decompiled code (very difficult to read) and at a first test it has a lot of errors in it (try periods over 300 if you can spare crashing your metatrader, it will cause you an immediate "no response")

Even though I can not tell a 100% sure what is it at a first glance it as a kind of a smoothed stochastic. Here is a comparison of max bars and a stochastic with same period set.
Will try to find out exactly what is it (as I said, at a first glance it is a stochastic with an unusual variation of linear weighted ma used for smoothing instead of simple MA, but that is just a first impression) but can not promise anything (as I said, decompiled code is very hard to change) and with the errors found even after this short testing I would not like to run into some other error of it blindly (an error that would cause similar terminal hanging)

regards

Mladen

Apeiron:
Hi Mladen

MTF or Interpolate

0.75 And -0.75 Levels Alerts

Thanks
Files:

Thanks Mladen. How to use this new indicator?

Hi Mladen,

+ Thanks a lot for your hard work to improve this good indicator more and more.

+ From your newest version that has Weekly data with 1.00, 0.618, 0.500, and 0.382, I noticed there are 2 types of 1.00, 0.618, 0.500, and 0.382 (upper and lower level), but I don't quite understand how to use this new indicator.

So, I just would like to know from you that if these are Fibo retracement levels like those fibo indicators? So, in an uptrend, we just need to wait for price to retrace down to either 0.382, or 0.500, or 0.618 for a Buy setup ? and in a downtrend, we just need to wait for price to retrace up to either 0.382, 0.500, or 0.618 for a Sell setup ?

These levels are automatically calculated based on weekly price data? So, it means that these levels are stronger than the normal 0.382, 0.500, or 0.618 based on Daily price data ?

I am sorry to ask you these basic questions, but this new indicator seems very good, and I need to understand the logics behind it so that I can use it properly and correctly for my trading arsenals.

Thanks a lot for your detailed explanations soon.

Best regards,

James

Reason: