Elite indicators :) - page 1486

Vinny:

Hello Mr Mladen  Mr Mntiwana, anyone,

Would you guys be able to add .wav alert, and email alert for BUY SELL signal ? I found this working very well with 15m chart.

Thanks,
Vinny 

You are aware that it recalculate and it is decompiled code?

DIM1NE:

Dear mladen,

Could you please make this indi works? It supposed to look like this on screen. Thank you.

It will work now
Files:
Capture.JPG  396 kb
DailyLines.mq4  37 kb

mladen:
It was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page862
Hello, I am also interested in the software, and you want to make a friend?

david5678:
Hello, I am also interested in the software, and you want to make a friend?
Frankly I do not understand the question

mladen:
It will work now
Thank you very much mladen! You're the best!

Mladen, Sir, do you have rsi indie with colored OS/OB zones and higher timeframes interpolation? And what is the latest version of color stochastic?

greenway:
Mladen, Sir, do you have rsi indie with colored OS/OB zones and higher timeframes interpolation? And what is the latest version of color stochastic?
Check here for one version  (and a few more versions of dsl mode posted there) : dsl rsi indicator

mladen:
Check here for one version  (and a few more versions of dsl mode posted there) : dsl rsi indicator
Thank you! Are those dsl indies better than regular ones? They filter more false signals?

greenway:
Thank you! Are those dsl indies better than regular ones? They filter more false signals?
They are new. At a first glance they are good, but as all new stuff, testing is needed before using it in trading

mladen:
They are new. At a first glance they are good, but as all new stuff, testing is needed before using it in trading
Ok great, I will check them. But what about more common rsi/rsx? Do you have ones?
Reason: