Elite indicators :) - page 1488

Antonio
Antonio  
mladen:
They are new. At a first glance they are good, but as all new stuff, testing is needed before using it in trading
Please, what is the latest version of color stochastic? I just need regular stochastic with mtf and OB/OS zones coloring.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
greenway:
Please, what is the latest version of color stochastic? I just need regular stochastic with mtf and OB/OS zones coloring.
Check the stochastic oscillator thread
Henrique Ratao
Henrique Ratao  
mntiwana:

Krelian

It is a hard coded with default setting at every TF,M5,M15,M30 and H4 .... M1 and H1 are already posted in previous post.i think the signals are at same points in every tf because of hard coded reason but looks differently when TFs changed their formation.

in lower TFs it takes long term trades and in higher TFs it takes short term trades as you can see in pictures. looks like it considering some calculated pips or values,don't know how.

regards

what indicator is this mntiwana? 
 regards :)
Files:
EURUSDM30.png 49 kb
radinka dynand
radinka dynand  

anybody have source code of this indicator?

Files:
armch19482407
armch19482407  
mahessara :

Кто-нибудь есть исходный код этого показателя?

This what?
Files:
nadeem66692
nadeem66692  
hi mr MLADEN  im new in this forum ..i need nonrepaint  arrow indicator please help me ..thankx
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'm writing with a translator, forgive me if I do not understand myself well, I have a question can anyone help me make the stoket multiple time indicator stocycle? And the obv mtf? I found this obv mtf but it does not work

Antonio
Antonio  
Are bb stops - rsi available for MT4? And what is the latest version of Wave Trend oscillator?
Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  
131079:
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'm writing with a translator, forgive me if I do not understand myself well, I have a question can anyone help me make the stoket multiple time indicator stocycle? And the obv mtf? I found this obv mtf but it does not work
As for OBV, try it now :)
mehkhan
mehkhan  
t3 vhf adaptive latest version required in zipped form