Elite indicators :) - page 1487

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
david5678:
Hello, I am also interested in the software, and you want to make a friend?
Frankly I do not understand the question
Dmitry
Dmitry  
mladen:
It will work now
Thank you very much mladen! You're the best!
Antonio
Antonio  
Mladen, Sir, do you have rsi indie with colored OS/OB zones and higher timeframes interpolation? And what is the latest version of color stochastic?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
greenway:
Mladen, Sir, do you have rsi indie with colored OS/OB zones and higher timeframes interpolation? And what is the latest version of color stochastic?
Check here for one version  (and a few more versions of dsl mode posted there) : dsl rsi indicator
Antonio
Antonio  
mladen:
Check here for one version  (and a few more versions of dsl mode posted there) : dsl rsi indicator
Thank you! Are those dsl indies better than regular ones? They filter more false signals?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
greenway:
Thank you! Are those dsl indies better than regular ones? They filter more false signals?
They are new. At a first glance they are good, but as all new stuff, testing is needed before using it in trading
Antonio
Antonio  
mladen:
They are new. At a first glance they are good, but as all new stuff, testing is needed before using it in trading
Ok great, I will check them. But what about more common rsi/rsx? Do you have ones?
rplust
rplust  
mLaden,

just curious. Can you enlighten me, what is it about this new place forex-station? 
Did I miss some clues?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rplust:
mLaden,

just curious. Can you enlighten me, what is it about this new place forex-station? 
Did I miss some clues?
Check this thread : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/announcements-forex-press/1811320-forex-tsd-is-going-to-be-terminated
rplust
rplust  
mladen:
Check this thread : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/announcements-forex-press/1811320-forex-tsd-is-going-to-be-terminated
ok, now I understand. Never got to see this thread. All the best and see you at your new place. I'm glad you decided to do this.