Please fix this indicator or EA - page 193

which broker allow to use EA in trading?

Dervi:
All brokers with  Metatrader 4 Platform

Dervi:
<Deleted by moderator - please do not recommend brokers>

dear mladen sir please help me to code . if a indicator genrate buy short signal it will output to text file

COPPER, short, 407.35, 2017.03.01 16:13 Order

NG, short, 185.60, 2017.03.01 13:00 Order

like the above line symbolname,signal type,price on the buy sell initiated date and time.

i tried filewrite function but cant success please give me a little example 

why this indicator is no longer working. Can somebody fix it please and posted in .mq4 source code/

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Good luck.

And this is my other suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

----------------

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Biker883:

Help need to modify an indicator

I am trying to modify a MACD indicator to turn it into a Trend Thrust Indicator as described in Buff Dormeier book Investing with volume analysis.

I have issues with the variable and can not achieve a decent result. I am attaching the volWMA and the VW MACD that are working

Here is the description

Trend thrust indicator

The trend thrust indicator (Tti), an enhanced version of the volume-weighted moving average convergence/divergence (VW-Macd) indicator, was introduced in my book Investing With Volume Analysis. The Tti uses a volume multiplier in unique ways to exaggerate the impact of volume on volume-weighted moving averages. Like the VW-Macd, the Tti uses volume-weighted moving averages as opposed to exponential moving averages. Volume-weighted averages weigh closing prices proportionally to the volume traded during each time period, so the Tti gives greater emphasis to those price trends with greater volume and less emphasis to time periods with lighter volume. In the February 2001 issue of Stocks & Commodities, I showed that volume-weighted moving averages (Buff averages, or Vwmas) improve responsiveness while increasing reliability of simple moving averages.

Like the Macd and VW-Macd, the Tti calculates a spread by subtracting the short (fast) average from the long (slow) average. This spread combined with a volume multiplier creates the Buff spread

The calculation are the following

volume multiplier = fast VolWMA / slow VolWMA

the volume multiplier is taken to the second power and then multiplied by the fast VolWMA to give Volume enhance fast average

the volume multiplier is taken to the second power and then multiplied by the SLOW VolWMA to give Volume enhance slow average

TTi = enhance fast average - enhance slow average

Thank for your help

vw_macd.mq4

volwma.mq4

Hello my friend. Have you ever got the TTI sorted out? Can you share here or via PM? thanks!

Hello sir, 

Is there anyone that can help convert these indicators for MT4 to MT5?

Thank you very much

Files:

Yasin Max:

Hello sir, 

Is there anyone that can help convert these indicators for MT4 to MT5?

Thank you very much

you can serach for it in the code base

Reason: