Elite indicators :) - page 1489

TRADERSM:

what happend mladen after 1 week the page number 993 can't  move without you.....................is there any problem

no problem at all...

ashhar9650:

hello Mr.Mladen,

isnt this indicator of yours repainting? 

Why of course :)

That is solar wind raised to power 10

TRADERSM:

what happend mladen after 1 week the page number 993 can't  move without you.....................is there any problem

I am quite sure that you can manage on your own :)
And, frankly, since you are a frequent visitor of this site, I find it very hard to believe that you do not know what is going on with this site.

t3 vhf adaptive latest version required in zipped file, please help me. Regards.
Just out of curiosity : why in zipped file?      Because it is not working, You are trying to use renamed indicator, contact TSD is the message which pops up....Regatds..

mehkhan:
Just out of curiosity : why in zipped file?      Because it is not working, You are trying to use renamed indicator, contact TSD is the message which pops up....Regatds..
I am sending that information to developers. Thank you.

Okay, thanks a lot, but why to developers?

mehkhan:
Okay, thanks a lot, but why to developers?
they...and only they can fix it

Okay. Thanks a many.

mehkhan:
Original name must be used

As of attachments renaming : that was a long time issue of TSD - you should ask the developers of the site to fix that and to avoid issues like that

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2_2.ex4. This indicator when loaded on the chart, a message-You are trying to use a renamed indicator, contact TSD, pops up.Please do the needful. Regards...
Reason: