Elite indicators :) - page 1458

Antonio
Antonio  
mladen:
Which one? As I told, that indicator does not display trend lines
Im sorry for taking your time, forum interface is so frustrating without preview option (besides, english is not my native language). Your posts  #14526 and #14476 Maybe i was incorrect about trend lines. It draws one line with trend color.
donut4popo
donut4popo  
AngelGirl:
There are so many indicators within the single post, confused which to try and which not??!!! Any suggestion for using one...
I did try most (thousands).  It took a few years but I finally have a working ea.  Be persistent, open and learn about making your own ea.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
donut4popo:
I did try most (thousands).  It took a few years but I finally have a working ea.  Be persistent, open and learn about making your own ea.
Can we have a light blink of that working EA.
Sami2017
Sami2017  

Do you have an indicator called "Akendicator"

Akendicator 

Dmitry
Dmitry  
AngelGirl:
There are so many indicators within the single post, confused which to try and which not??!!! Any suggestion for using one...

Hello AngelGirl!

I would recommend you indicators that show Whole, Half and Quater numbers on chart.

Regards,

krelian99
krelian99  
DIM1NE:

Hello AngelGirl!

I would recommend you indicators that show Whole, Half and Quater numbers on chart.

Regards,

Sweet spots. Then you can also read the book "The Quarters Theory: The Revolutionary New Foreign Currencies Trading Method" (Ilian Yotov). The .pdf one finds quick. For PA friends only ;)
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Sami1990:

Do you have an indicator called "Akendicator"

No I don't
godrich
godrich  
krelian99:
An application. If two currencies are normally very similar (mostly a cross correlation near 1 or -1) and when the cross correlation line goes in direction of zero line and maybe above, look for Pair divergences and convergences.

Krelian99,

Would you be able to tell me how you've set up the chart in post #14428, pg 962 ?

Not sure how to get 2 currencies on same chart or which divergence indicator to use ?

Thank you for your help. 

krelian99
krelian99  
godrich:

Krelian99,

Would you be able to tell me how you've set up the chart in post #14428, pg 962 ?

Not sure how to get 2 currencies on same chart or which divergence indicator to use ?

Thank you for your help. 

Use the PZ Chart Overlay for that. Divergences I draw on my own.
Files:
jmmn14
jmmn14  
mntiwana:

The last and latest one with VHF Adaptive functionality and a lot more included.

Thank you very much, Mr. Mntiwana...