100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 89

I ment the method from this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178796

It seems rather oposite to KISS philosophy. It is build from like dozens of indicators. Ive got it modified and removed or replaced things I did not understand or did not find usefull. Instead I added THV Trix. Together, using higher TF, you can really see the trend and then look for entry on smaller TFs. Its more about complex look at situation then checking and comparing indicator by indicator. So much for KISS. It simply wont work from day 1 for everyone.

Note for ID: I think I have some proposals about system, that combines methods from different threads, but it would take attention from this thread and thats not my purpose. Do you think you can try skype with me? Or PM?

juchu:
I ment the method from this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178796

It seems rather oposite to KISS philosophy. It is build from like dozens of indicators. Ive got it modified and removed or replaced things I did not understand or did not find usefull. Instead I added THV Trix. Together, using higher TF, you can really see the trend and then look for entry on smaller TFs. Its more about complex look at situation then checking and comparing indicator by indicator. So much for KISS. It simply wont work from day 1 for everyone.

Never saw that thread, but will have a look at it right away. As for KISS, I too would like that ideal simple system. Just didn't find it yet. Those charts are pretty scary, but if you say they work, I would not mind giving them a try.

Note for ID: I think I have some proposals about system, that combines methods from different threads, but it would take attention from this thread and thats not my purpose. Do you think you can try skype with me? Or PM?

Sure we can work together. Feel free to choose between a fresh new public thread or PMing me.

Regards,

Kiss

"Keep it simple stupid"

I think your systems are great, and enjoyed this long thread...

Will try when I feel I have time...

Just giving you props for a simple system

wildwily

Here's a question for Joesmoe. After a news event causes huge spikes, such as last Friday's good news at 8:30am EST for the USD, do you jump right back in, or wait for a cooling off period of an hour or so? This pertains to TSU#2. Thanks for your kind efforts, Joe.

Friday news !

I have now a principle to avoid trading on a Friday, too much jumps , and fake moves and all that devilry. And yes , you should always WAIT, wait for rebound, wait for the stop hunting , just wait 15-30-60 minutes , and you will increase your profit , and avoid soooo many losses.

Good Luck

I'm just finding this thread. It looks like a good system to build on. I like the simplicity. Too many indicators give me "brain fry". I'll definitely check this out...

glennw:
I'm just finding this thread. It looks like a good system to build on. I like the simplicity. Too many indicators give me "brain fry". I'll definitely check this out...

agree with u bro...

MACD is not reliable

and that S/R repaint a lot

but it is still a good system

we could try it on CAD or AUD and put the screenshot here, to show us when to ENTRY, when to exit

Two questions:

1. How important is the 100 SMA? Is it just a helpful signal to lower risk for beginners, or is it really necessary to make sure the price action is more likely correct?

2. What is so special about the 11-12-12 MACD? How did you come up with that setting?

Thanks!

thanks

let me say to you (( joesmoe ))

I want to thanks u to mutch because i am loss my money all my money

maby thauzned of us dollars but when i use this strategy i mean your strategy i am not loss any us dolar until now

then i want to thank you too mutch

i hope to you anice trade and i will be thank for all traders her

good buy

zezo

Reason: