Elite indicators :) - page 1453

Fxthis:

Wow you lot ROCK!!!

In some respects that would have been a good section to have. Having all the cherry picked great indicators (not to say that most of them are not great) in one place would save alot of time, wouldnt mind paying a small fee for that. So its just a case of trial and error then? Or is there a section where admins etc have put aside the ones they recommend

Hopfully i dont sound ungrateful as ive downloaded some fantastic stuff from here.

This is my last question i promise :) 

I'm with this guy. I'm willing to pay for Elite membership and for a more user-friendly version of the site.

I love this place because it's got a more chilled vibe, less "guru's" and no shit talkers like on Forex Factory.

Fxthis:

Wow you lot ROCK!!!

In some respects that would have been a good section to have. Having all the cherry picked great indicators (not to say that most of them are not great) in one place would save alot of time, wouldnt mind paying a small fee for that. So its just a case of trial and error then? Or is there a section where admins etc have put aside the ones they recommend

Hopfully i dont sound ungrateful as ive downloaded some fantastic stuff from here.

This is my last question i promise :)

There was a guy once who made all the links for interesting indis and it was updated constantly. Some month ago I thought maybe I could do that. The problems are the old links are renamed after the migration to this forum version and our search engine...  you know.

mntiwana:

Honey MAN

...yes i have real huge collection,and this collection i want upload on TSD as one stop shop but once MLADEN commented,no needs,because users could not be read and know some explanation and recommendations (concerning to that indi) that were posted at the belonging post where indi was posted.

regards

The idea with the collection isn't that bad, since our search engine is for the cat. It's better to let search Google from outside. You can have luck but just try to search 'RSX' on this side via our search engine. It's senseless. I got one with bars somewhere else what is actually pretty fancy together with my A/D line, so I must also be thankful. 

Maybe you can open a thread and split it in more parts. As alternate of our old girl the search engine.

krelian99:

The idea with the collection isn't that bad, since our search engine is for the cat. It's better to let search Google from outside. You can have luck but just try to search 'RSX' on this side via our search engine. It's senseless. I got one with bars somewhere else what is actually pretty fancy together with my A/D line, so I must also be thankful. 

Maybe you can open a thread and split it in more parts. As alternate of our old girl the search engine.

Man,I am agree more than 100% and willing to do though it takes a lot of my time for alignment in sequence wise,not like throw as garbage,for to easy access,for example i start with "A" indicators name start with A (averages,adaptive,atr and so on) and like name it one stop shop MT4,but the problem is not able to differentiate TSD originated and out source codes (needs a lot more time)

as for search engine and all other functions of tsd,i say it tsunami ,site developers did it a pretty way.

which of bar ver you find,can i know.

no,it will never be an alternative to TSD stock/store,i have limited numbers but i only don't like hold with out use as being garbage.may be some one can use of them,no matter for few months as we are jumping soon (one day) to MT5 :):)

sadasd32cxv:

Hey ..

@mladen @mrtools

can you help me with this indicator?..

if you see the video here i will explain everything.

https://vid.me/ucx6

thank you very much..

For cases like what you want to be made for you, I frankly recommend that you use some of service provided here : https://www.mql5.com/en/job

mntiwana:

Man,I am agree more than 100% and willing to do though it takes a lot of my time for alignment in sequence wise,not like throw as garbage,for to easy access,for example i start with "A" indicators name start with A (averages,adaptive,atr and so on) and like name it one stop shop MT4,but the problem is not able to differentiate TSD originated and out source codes (needs a lot more time)

as for search engine and all other functions of tsd,i say it tsunami ,site developers did it a pretty way.

which of bar ver you find,can i know.

no,it will never be an alternative to TSD stock/store,i have limited numbers but i only don't like hold with out use as being garbage.may be some one can use of them,no matter for few months as we are jumping soon (one day) to MT5 :):)

It has a bug you can see on H1 pic and you must say how many bars back you wish and it is the probably the oldest version of it (it is from before WW2 ;) but it suits my style and visual preferences

PS: There is a possible upcoming of a SHS and/or a bigger one on H4 on G/J.

Files:

mladen:
For cases like what you want to be made for you, I frankly recommend that you use some of service provided here : https://www.mql5.com/en/job
you are the expert ... what do you think is the best indicator for pivots?

sadasd32cxv:
you are the expert ... what do you think is the best indicator for pivots?
Please read page 968 of this thread. This will answer your question.

mladen:
Depends on your trading style, but I think that you shall find something suitable there :)

You are right, Mr. Mladen... and finally I have chosen these two (they are yours).

Any update on those versions? Thanks again. Jos

krelian99:
There is no 'the Best'. It depends on your own skills, style, visual preferences, what you want and what you need. It's like a big candyshop here, try things out and discover your flavors. Mix it up with crazy stuff and create new styles. BUT never forget the origins. Go back to the roots from time to time and you'll see more and better possibilities. Mladen and Mntiwana can only guide you. 'Recognize yourself' (Apollo) and you'll break the meta.
Thanks, krelian99. Wise words that I will not forget... Thanks.

mntiwana:

jmmn

I think every T3 is best at its place and state,try this one of MLADENs experiment ver.

Dear Mr. Mntiwana, I had not yet seen your post. I do appreciate your reco and I am going to test the indicator that you attach. Thank you so much... Jos
Reason: