Indicators: Stochastic Divergence

Stochastic Divergence:

Divergence based on a standard Stochastic with Alert and language selection.

The Stochastic is not required to be present on the chart. However, if a standard Stochastic is attached, the divergence lines will be drawn both on the chart and in the indicator window, and the indicator will use the Stochastic settings. The solid line shows the classic divergence, the dotted line displays the reverse divergence.

Author: ViDan888

Added 5 stars on both your divergence indicator, hope you keep the good work

if I can request is to give the arrow on the candle, and code another divergence indikator like rsi, mfi, cci and bla bla bla

Any help would be appreciated.. I am not getting the Divergence lines in the indicator & I do have it set to true.

Thank you

Gud work ViDan..

For some reason its a big mess on my charts, arrows everywhere

The idea of this is great but I think it is broken as the lines only work on the chart. Arrows are ok. I'm using build 1090.

Shame

That is because whoever posted that indicator was doing some chopping in the code prior to posting it. Line 56 goes like this now :

//IndicatorShortName("StochLineBuffer_Div(" + MomPeriod + ")");

which is a nonsense (in more than one way, but shows where does the indicator comes from). It should be like this :

IndicatorShortName(indicatorName);
and then the rest will work as expected

Mladen Rakic:

That is because whoever posted that indicator was doing some chopping in the code prior to posting it. Line 56 goes like this now :

which is a nonsense (in more than one way, but shows where does the indicator comes from). It should be like this :

and then the rest will work as expected

Mladen thanks for responding so quickly, really appreciate it mate :)

metaweb:

Mladen thanks for responding so quickly, really appreciate it mate :)

Yep it works now, but the option to make it disappear off the price chart must be busted. No matter what configuration its stuck there, however the indicator is at least useable now so all is good.

please add bar count .. its very lagging

Who is the editor of this indicator please? Interested in speaking to them

Reason: