Elite indicators :) - page 1452

mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:
I didn't mean that ironical. You're the man for deeper testing and finding extreme settings in mladen's new tools. Not to forget the huge collection of indis in all versions all around the net. Your a constant in the community. You can't deny that.   

Honey MAN

I know and admire your skills and command on matters regarding trading,also your valuable guidance and help towards me,actually MLADENs tools i means all tools comparing to others are so much strength full and flexible that with a minor knowledge of command on parameter adjustment any one can do more better than me,and yes i have real huge collection,and this collection i want upload on TSD as one stop shop but once MLADEN commented,no needs,because users could not be read and know some explanation and recommendations (concerning to that indi) that were posted at the belonging post where indi was posted.

along with i think what use of these indicator/tool storage keep reserve,let these go for others to play with  ..... when we are almost migrating to next generation era of MT5 in near future. 

regards

mntiwana
mntiwana  
jmmn:

Wow, thnak you so much once more... I will choose the best T3 among all of those ones... Any clues about the "bet" one...?  Jos

jmmn

I think every T3 is best at its place and state,try this one of MLADENs experiment ver.

sihotechtrading
sihotechtrading  

Hi sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to become a member of the elite section. Thanks

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Fxthis:

Hi sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to become a member of the elite section. Thanks

Fxthis

First,welcome here

you are in ELITE section for now,your one member ship is enough for every section,it is free for all old/new members,thanks to TSD.

donut4popo
donut4popo  
Fxthis:

Its free.  No memberships needed.  You've registered so you are done.  Welcome Elite member!
sihotechtrading
sihotechtrading  

YAY!!!!!!!! Im Elite!!!!!

lol but on a serious note, i thought all the indicators (elite ones) were paid for?

Many thanks for the fast reply. 

.... is it called advanced elite. 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Fxthis:

YAY!!!!!!!! Im Elite!!!!!

lol but on a serious note, i thought all the indicators (elite ones) were paid for?

Many thanks for the fast reply. 

.... is it called advanced elite. 

There is no payed section at forex-TSD for more than a year

Everything posted here is for free and does not require any membership

[Deleted]
[Deleted]  
mntiwana:

jmmn

I think every T3 is best at its place and state,try this one of MLADENs experiment ver.

Hi mntiwana, Just a quick question, Do you have this problem when in MTF mode? Color loss
sihotechtrading
sihotechtrading  

Wow you lot ROCK!!!

In some respects that would have been a good section to have. Having all the cherry picked great indicators (not to say that most of them are not great) in one place would save alot of time, wouldnt mind paying a small fee for that. So its just a case of trial and error then? Or is there a section where admins etc have put aside the ones they recommend

Hopfully i dont sound ungrateful as ive downloaded some fantastic stuff from here.

This is my last question i promise :) 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
steam1:
Hi mntiwana, Just a quick question, Do you have this problem when in MTF mode? Color loss

There is not problem with the T3 (r-squared) adaptive (if that is what you are using) - at least not at my terminal (regardless what coloring mode I chose)

Here it is in a multi time frame mode :