Elite indicators :) - page 726

bigdogus4

Try out this one

It has all the points except the 2 (GMT) I skipped that point for a couple of reasons - for example : it is impossible to check 4 hour time frame bars against GMT time shift that is not a multiplier of 4. The rest is done :
- you can chose the target time frame

- you can choose for how long (as in number of target time frame bars) the "box" should extend on current chart

- you can choose the open/close or high/low (default) prices for upper and lower bounds

- you get the values preserved when the time frame is changed

- you can get alerts for a price break outs (out of the box up and down) Also, you can choose which price do you wish to monitor for breakouts. Alerts are trigered only if the bar that you are monitoring (current or previous) is within the box boundaries (start time, end time). Once the bar is out of the boundaries, it will not alert any more until it goes in boundaries again

Just one explanation : TargetTimeFrameBarNo1 means the first bar of the day (I did not use 0 for that purpose, but 1 is first, 2 is second, and so on, not the metatrader convention where 0 would be first, 1 would be second and so on)

Boxes are extended to the right if it is needed (so you can see the projection too - something like this : it is a H4 target time frame, second bar high/low, extended 5 bars

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

bigdogus4:
Mladen, please see attached drawing and indicator, this is what i am talking about in needing , this does somewhat of what I am needing but I would like it more specific as per 1 thru 5 above, I am not a coder but I am trying to mearn this , any assistance would be greatly apprciated.
Files:
bigdogus.mq4  10 kb
bigdougus.gif  19 kb

Updated hull ma T3 histogram version : hama_t3_hist_-_mtf_amp_alert_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

jho

Here is a histo version A comparison to the regular one look like this

Will see what can be done about 5 linear regression slopes (LSMAs) from your PM

regards

Mladen

jho:
Hi Mladen,

Could you please convert "HAMA T3 new - mtf & alert" in histo ver?

I had already sent you a private message regarding some other query as I thought that might be considered as a weird concept. Since I have no knowledge about any kind of programming, I have no choice, but to ask and disturb the expert. I hope you will look into it and reply.

Thanks in advance.

Jho

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Multiple averages indicator : multiple_averages_nmc.ex4

It can draw from 1 to 25 averages from the same indicator of any of the 20 types of averages :
0 - SMA

1 - EMA

2 - Double smoothed EMA

3 - Double EMA (DEMA)

4 - Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 - Smoothed MA

6 - Linear weighted MA

7 - Parabolic weighted MA

8 - Alexander MA

9 - Volume weighted MA

10 - Hull MA

11 - Triangular MA

12 - Sine weighted MA

13 - Linear regression

14 - IE/2

15 - NonLag MA

16 - Zero lag EMA

17 - Leader EMA

18 - Super smoother

19 - Smoother

Mladen

There is an interesting volume indicator code including the MQL5 code in S&C Mag:TRADERS’ TIPS - July 2011

Is it possible for you to convert it in MQL4?In addition can you use Wmivol mql4 indi instead of standart ML4 one?Thanks.

Files:
wmivol.mq4  4 kb

nevar:
Mladen

There is an interesting volume indicator code including the MQL5 code in S&C Mag:TRADERS’ TIPS - July 2011

Is it possible for you to convert it in MQL4?In addition can you use Wmivol mql4 indi instead of standart ML4 one?Thanks.

nevar

Firs this one (it is using standard metatrader 4 volumes) : rainbow_volume.mq4

Files:

nevar:
Mladen

As of WmiVol : it can repaint. Do you want me to use that or to use Marney volume indicator (that does similar thing, but without repainting)?

Dear Mladen ,

Marney would do nicely instead thank you.One more thing, is it possible to add arows according to the article ?

nevar:
Dear Mladen , Marney would do nicely instead thank you.One more thing, is it possible to add arows according to the article ?

nevar

Here is a Ranbow volume marney mode. The magenta line is always a kind of a prediction based on last average period. Will se what can be done wit the other too (regardless of the fact that it can repaint) : rainbow_volume_-_marney_mode.mq4

PS: i do not have the article but will see if the tradestation strategy can give me a clue where should the arrows be

Multi sma : multi_lsma_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:
Reason: