Elite indicators :) - page 726

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Boxter:
Hi mladen, thanks for the rapid fix. Nevertheless if you select e.g. maxbars=500 and scroll the chart towards maxbars, you don't get a clear cutoff line. Instead the indi line grows to max chart value. Can you fix this as well ?

Boxter

Try it out now : rstd_enhancedsignal_to_noise_2.mq4

PS: the cutoff that you will find in the code was added by try - there is multiple smoothing of already smoothed value and since previous values can not be initialized in that code, some cutoff must be introduced. Nevertheless, you will see exactly the number of bars that you have demanded (except in cases when there is not enough bars on chart in which case the number of bar is adjusted to the chart not to the parameter value)

traderduke
traderduke  

Hi Mladen

I have been working on the Renko smoothing for about 3 weeks.

Apparently I ‘m not as proficient in C++ programming or Math as you give me credit. I changed Numbers & code all over the place but to no avail, 5 more hints should do it for me.

I came across this mql site that combined candles and I thought it would help solve my problem but it has apparently a hidden formula, “1e20”, I didn’t even think you could do such a thing in MT4. It appears to be like a Tradestation function but hidden.

Am I wrong or dense, I can’t seem to come up with “1e20”.

Attached the file & mql location.

H3, H6, H8 and H12 Candle Sticks Indicator - MQL4 Code Base

Thank you for your consideration

Ray

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
Hi Mladen

I have been working on the Renko smoothing for about 3 weeks.

Apparently I ‘m not as proficient in C++ programming or Math as you give me credit. I changed Numbers & code all over the place but to no avail, 5 more hints should do it for me.

I came across this mql site that combined candles and I thought it would help solve my problem but it has apparently a hidden formula, “1e20”, I didn’t even think you could do such a thing in MT4. It appears to be like a Tradestation function but hidden.

Am I wrong or dense, I can’t seem to come up with “1e20”.

Attached the file & mql location.

H3, H6, H8 and H12 Candle Sticks Indicator - MQL4 Code Base

Thank you for your consideration

Ray

Ray

1e20 is a hex notation and means 7712Here is some more explanation : 1E20 - Hex Dictionary

traderduke
traderduke  
mladen:
Ray 1e20 is a hex notation and means 7712Here is some more explanation : 1E20 - Hex Dictionary

Mladen

I haven't seen Hex for 30 years since my Unix days.

I'll see what It can do for me.

Thanks

Ray

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
Mladen

I haven't seen Hex for 30 years since my Unix days.

I'll see what It can do for me.

Thanks

Ray

Ray

He is setting initial minimum and maximum at those lines. Why is he using hex values : no idea. He probably thinks that it looks nicer that way - use any normal big decimal values for those and it will work with no problems

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Updated Lukas arrows and curves : lukas1_arrows_amp_curves_mtf_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This is a new step ma of probability density function (pdf) moving average. It corrects one thing that previous version had : the oldest bars were left out for some number of bars. This version draws values straight from the oldest bar without interruption

stepma_pdf_nmc_3.mq4
William Snyder
William Snyder  

t3_adx_+di_-di_burst & mtf from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

traderduke
traderduke  
mladen:
Updated Lukas arrows and curves : Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

LUKAS or average?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
traderduke:
LUKAS or average?

My error Updated the original post with correct file