Elite indicators :) - page 1462

fxnewbie:

Fxoldbie, that´s a good one, kkkkk... :-D ...

Mntiwana, Do you know why the "Something Interesting" thread show this message

404. The page does not exist

We are sorry you have found yourself here. Please make sure the path is correct, or use the website search

...... ?????.... :-(

I think there are still some problems in the site regarding search,pm,uploading,renaming and so on a list and seems developers are doing nothing though MLADEN so many times gave these matters in their notice,looks they are concentrated some where else that is/are more important to them than this.

and i think a 11 years old newbie should be oldbie for now :)

fxnewbie:

Fxoldbie, that´s a good one, kkkkk... :-D ...

Mntiwana, Do you know why the "Something Interesting" thread show this message

404. The page does not exist

We are sorry you have found yourself here. Please make sure the path is correct, or use the website search

...... ?????.... :-(

It had the most pages and if I remember correctly it was page 1023 before it crashed. 1024 pages seems to be too much. There are some more threads shortly before that 1024 wall.

krelian99:
It had the most pages and if I remember correctly it was page 1023 before it crashed. 1024 pages seems to be too much. There are some more threads shortly before that 1024 wall.
so do you think 1023 is a hard coded wall and no post get cross it,in the mean time (

Indicators with alerts/signal

) is getting close now,having 1016 pages,let us see.but i don't think this way.

mntiwana:
so do you think 1023 is a hard coded wall and no post get cross it,in the mean time (

Indicators with alerts/signal

) is getting close now,having 1016 pages,let us see.but i don't think this way.
2^10 = 1024, who knows. Let's test, but let them make a copy of the thread first. No Elite indis thread anymore would hurt much more than SIPPH.

krelian99:
2^10 = 1024, who knows. Let's test, but let them make a copy of the thread first. No Elite indis thread anymore would hurt much more than SIPPH.

Krelian

I think we may seriously think of create a thread "one stop shop" for tools/indicator at one place,visitors are having search problem and what use of our collection if not used.and i do not see developers will solve it some day,we should do some thing for our selves by our self.

mntiwana:

Krelian

I think we may seriously think of create a thread "one stop shop" for tools/indicator at one place,visitors are having search problem and what use of our collection if not used.and i do not see developers will solve it some day,we should do some thing for our selves by our self.

Well we shall see

The issue is completely defined (and repeatable) - waiting to see what shall the "developers" do

mladen:

Well we shall see

The issue is completely defined (and repeatable) - waiting to see what shall the "developers" do

The search engine or the extinction of SIPPH? I find the idea of mntiwana good, as Sergey did back in old times - with links to the posts - but that needs a lot of time and a good search engine. The Elite News are also very sporadic ;)

krelian99:
The search engine or the extinction of SIPPH? I find the idea of mntiwana good, as Sergey did back in old times - with links to the posts - but that needs a lot of time and a good search engine. The Elite News are also very sporadic ;)

Krelian

My presumption if i post few/some indicators in one post (you can post a limited numbers of tools/pictures at one time) and at second level same day or next day want to add the rest of indicators of that same kind in same post or line,the names will be completely changed with some additions in figures and digits,as the site having this problem we are facing for now.

for example,if you take only averages versions,is impossible to add in one single post at one time.

krelian99:
I don't know. Maybe Porthos, Baron du Wulong de Mirácolix? :D

Ha, ha, and you are Athos, Conte Krelian de Voluminus. 

Mntiwana should be Aramis, Le Duc Wana de Indicatores.

Who wants to be D'Artagnan the loverboy ??? 

I wouldn't post all versions of one indicator. To much work and everything is in the last version. I would sort the RSI, so RSX and DZ pa adaptive RSX and composite RSI and so on are together.
Reason: