Elite indicators :) - page 1461

Blessings to master Mladen, Mtiwana and all the great traders, coders and collaborators that make FOREX TSD one of the best places in Forex. Migth the new year bring success, peace, health and love to your life. :)

Files:

krelian99:

Back from the future? Where were you? :)

Much health, nice ideas and many pips in this year you three and to all.

May be yes :) he ran out in 2016 and just came back in 2017.

if wulong is included too within three of us :)

Thanks and we must pray for boss's perfect health.

mntiwana:

Sorry for the lack of contact in the end of 2016 , ive been working non stop with different approaches to conquer the forex market , long nights and a lot of coffee . Wish you all the best and hopefully the year 2017 is our year :)

fxnewbie:

Blessings to master Mladen, Mtiwana and all the great traders, coders and collaborators that make FOREX TSD one of the best places in Forex. Migth the new year bring success, peace, health and love to your life. :)

Should be doing this: 

(wish you will be successful in the new year)

fxnewbie:

Hi fxoldbie

Thanks for your concerns,yes head master but i would say chief master,the only shining and leading star hauling TSD from first day to up till now with a magnetic personality.

mntiwana:

Yes, he is. So, who wants to be d'Artagnan, the other three are the three Musketeers :D

Hey thanks, I have put my plants with wishes elsewhere and I wish anyone, anywhere, anyhow some more CRAZY WISHES.

Which one is the most crazy of the three Musketeers ????? 

Wulong10:

Hey thanks, I have put my plants with wishes elsewhere and I wish anyone, anywhere, anyhow some more CRAZY WISHES.

Which one is the most crazy of the three Musketeers ????? 

I don't know. Maybe Porthos, Baron du Wulong de Mirácolix? :D

Dimi.A:

Chief, could we please have a histogram version of Chaos Visual 1.4? Showing the extreme overbought and oversold.

Hello Dimi A. Could you please indicate the values used in the fadedbackgroud indicator? "Topcol" and "bottomcol". It looks very good your background. Thank you very much.

mntiwana:

Hi fxoldbie

Thanks for your concerns,yes head master but i would say chief master,the only shining and leading star hauling TSD from first day to up till now with a magnetic personality.

Fxoldbie, that´s a good one, kkkkk... :-D ...

Mntiwana, Do you know why the "Something Interesting" thread show this message

404. The page does not exist

We are sorry you have found yourself here. Please make sure the path is correct, or use the website search

...... ?????.... :-(

Reason: