Elite indicators :) - page 1454

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sadasd32cxv:

Hey ..

@mladen @mrtools

can you help me with this indicator?..

if you see the video here i will explain everything.

https://vid.me/ucx6

thank you very much..

For cases like what you want to be made for you, I frankly recommend that you use some of service provided here : https://www.mql5.com/en/job
krelian99
krelian99  
mntiwana:

Man,I am agree more than 100% and willing to do though it takes a lot of my time for alignment in sequence wise,not like throw as garbage,for to easy access,for example i start with "A" indicators name start with A (averages,adaptive,atr and so on) and like name it one stop shop MT4,but the problem is not able to differentiate TSD originated and out source codes (needs a lot more time)

as for search engine and all other functions of tsd,i say it tsunami ,site developers did it a pretty way.

which of bar ver you find,can i know.

no,it will never be an alternative to TSD stock/store,i have limited numbers but i only don't like hold with out use as being garbage.may be some one can use of them,no matter for few months as we are jumping soon (one day) to MT5 :):)

It has a bug you can see on H1 pic and you must say how many bars back you wish and it is the probably the oldest version of it (it is from before WW2 ;) but it suits my style and visual preferences

PS: There is a possible upcoming of a SHS and/or a bigger one on H4 on G/J.

Files:
sadasd32cxv
sadasd32cxv  
mladen:
For cases like what you want to be made for you, I frankly recommend that you use some of service provided here : https://www.mql5.com/en/job
you are the expert ... what do you think is the best indicator for pivots?
krelian99
krelian99  
sadasd32cxv:
you are the expert ... what do you think is the best indicator for pivots?
Please read page 968 of this thread. This will answer your question.
jmmn14
jmmn14  
mladen:
Depends on your trading style, but I think that you shall find something suitable there :)

You are right, Mr. Mladen... and finally I have chosen these two (they are yours).

Any update on those versions? Thanks again. Jos

jmmn14
jmmn14  
krelian99:
There is no 'the Best'. It depends on your own skills, style, visual preferences, what you want and what you need. It's like a big candyshop here, try things out and discover your flavors. Mix it up with crazy stuff and create new styles. BUT never forget the origins. Go back to the roots from time to time and you'll see more and better possibilities. Mladen and Mntiwana can only guide you. 'Recognize yourself' (Apollo) and you'll break the meta.
Thanks, krelian99. Wise words that I will not forget... Thanks.
jmmn14
jmmn14  
mntiwana:

jmmn

I think every T3 is best at its place and state,try this one of MLADENs experiment ver.

Dear Mr. Mntiwana, I had not yet seen your post. I do appreciate your reco and I am going to test the indicator that you attach. Thank you so much... Jos
mntiwana
mntiwana  
jmmn:

You are right, Mr. Mladen... and finally I have chosen these two (they are yours).

Any update on those versions? Thanks again. Jos

The last and latest one with VHF Adaptive functionality and a lot more included.

Hosamnasr Noshy
Hosamnasr Noshy  

hello every one

i need trailing stop(high low) indicator not like super trend but trailing every candle like photo. did any one have?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
hosamnasr:

hello every one

i need trailing stop(high low) indicator not like super trend but trailing every candle like photo. did any one have?

99% of trailing stops will produce that kind of trailing stop. Start by using a fixed pip distance trailing