Elite indicators :) - page 1465

mladen:

Upgraded bb stops (some code changes mainly)

Dear Mladen,

If the changes are important, could you update please also the histo version?

Boxter:

DTosc 2.05 Multi RSI

..everything is fixed now .

Hi! :) I really like this indicator! :) It is possible to put an alert when a divergence has happened?

ratonchjes:
Hi! :) I really like this indicator! :) It is possible to put an alert when a divergence has happened?

Some errors and warnings removed.

Files:

AngelGirl:
Any working indicator for, finding trend of market. I have asked this in so many threads but never find the answer. Pls tag me so that i can get notification about it.

Hi, what are you looking for exactly? there are many ways to define the trend, you have to choose what satisfies you.... it depends on your trading style... for example you can do it with oscillators or moving averages.... maybe channels, or pure technical analysis...

take a look at this magnificent tool... made by the best...

trade system
Files:
Screenshot_1.jpg  384 kb

here's a template and indicators
Files:

krelian99,

i propose that you use the "Inverted Charts" for the Volatility to get tops and bottoms:

http://vixandmore.blogspot.de/2013/01/the-inverted-percentile-vix.html

Sixer
Files:

Sixer:
krelian99,

i propose that you use the "Inverted Charts" for the Volatility to get tops and bottoms:

http://vixandmore.blogspot.de/2013/01/the-inverted-percentile-vix.html

Sixer
Whatever. All-time is for you a time window of 9.6 years? Ok, how old are you? You better learn to see the big picture - from top to bottom. A hint for you: Don't invert THAT - or you won't get old in this business.

Dimi.A:

Yep, Mladen if you could please convert this one for us!

I found this one;

Vix Twist. Almost the same as the MQL seller but including the formula for sell opportunities :-)

Vix Twist

Enjoy!

Files:

krelian99,

Yes, you are right - i`m 9,6 years old.
But i follow the "New moon" cycle.

Sixer

Files:
Reason: