Elite indicators :) - page 1459

Sami1990:

Can you please modify this indicator.

This is a 123 pattern finder but only work fully functional with NZDUSD, in other pairs - it only show the signals of history. 

Can you modify this indicator in such a way that it will fully function in all other pairs, or maybe in some other pairs.

Thank you so much. 

ex4 files can not be modified

mladen:
ex4 files can not be modified
thank you mladen for always being in this thread. Kudos to you.

Happy new year guys! I wish you good health and green pips! And at last enjoy life!

DIM1NE:

Happy new year guys! I wish you good health and green pips! And at last enjoy life!

Thanks, DIM1NE. I wish great health, luck, happiness and a lot of green pips to all in 2017!

Upgraded sentiment zone oscillator (some issues solved and some new options added) - this version includes tema in averages types too

mladen:

Upgraded sentiment zone oscillator (some issues solved and some new options added) - this version includes tema in averages types too

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgrading by slope coloring and solving issues,may be HA prices make it more useful for removing possible false signals.

i was thinking ,you stopped working/helping on your (tsd) mt4 tools and you can only manage time,working on mt5 and some requests from out sources tools :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgrading by slope coloring and solving issues,may be HA prices make it more useful for removing possible false signals.

i was thinking ,you stopped working/helping on your (tsd) mt4 tools and you can only manage time,working on mt5 and some requests from out sources tools :)

regards

mntiwana

I did not stop working (or helping) on mt4 tools (that can easily be checked and you shall see that the ratio is still toward mt4)

But since there is more mt5 tools made now than it used to be before, it just might seem to you that I have stopped. That and the fact that I had a bad case of flue (still not out of it, but much better now) maybe contributed to the impression that something is changed, while the only thing changed is what I have already told : I am not going to do as they are doing on some forums - crying about the "problems of the need to convert it all" and then do nothing. Instead I am going to make mt5 tools (too)

mladen:

mntiwana

I did not stop working (or helping) on mt4 tools (that can easily be checked and you shall see that the ratio is still toward mt4)

But since there is more mt5 tools made now than it used to be before, it just might seem to you that I have stopped. That and the fact that I had a bad case of flue (still not out of it, but much better now) maybe contributed to the impression that something is changed, while the only thing changed is what I have already told : I am not going to do as they are doing on some forums - crying about the "problems of the need to convert it all" and then do nothing. Instead I am going to make mt5 tools (too)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for the detailed response,the only thing i wish for now,your perfect health.

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

Chief, could we please have a histogram version of Chaos Visual 1.4? Showing the extreme overbought and oversold.

Hello guys.

I usd CCFP.
This is only use the sub windows.
I would like to display CCFP on the main chart, how can I do it?  
Adapt the calculated value to the main chart.

Best regards,

Reason: