Elite indicators :) - page 1457

greenway:
Dear Mladen, what is the name of your indicator that shows a colored trend line over the chart? T3 or ema variation?
Sorry, but on that picture there is only the custom candles and daily data indicator. There are no colored trend lines on chart

mladen:

Here is a version with all the usual set of alerts added

mladen:
I used this one for test
I know, Sir )). I was asking about one of these.

greenway:
I know, Sir )). I was asking about one of these.
Which one? As I told, that indicator does not display trend lines

mladen:
Which one? As I told, that indicator does not display trend lines
Im sorry for taking your time, forum interface is so frustrating without preview option (besides, english is not my native language). Your posts  #14526 and #14476 Maybe i was incorrect about trend lines. It draws one line with trend color.

AngelGirl:
There are so many indicators within the single post, confused which to try and which not??!!! Any suggestion for using one...
I did try most (thousands).  It took a few years but I finally have a working ea.  Be persistent, open and learn about making your own ea.

donut4popo:
I did try most (thousands).  It took a few years but I finally have a working ea.  Be persistent, open and learn about making your own ea.
Can we have a light blink of that working EA.

Do you have an indicator called "Akendicator"

Akendicator 

AngelGirl:
There are so many indicators within the single post, confused which to try and which not??!!! Any suggestion for using one...

Hello AngelGirl!

I would recommend you indicators that show Whole, Half and Quater numbers on chart.

Regards,

DIM1NE:

Hello AngelGirl!

I would recommend you indicators that show Whole, Half and Quater numbers on chart.

Regards,

Sweet spots. Then you can also read the book "The Quarters Theory: The Revolutionary New Foreign Currencies Trading Method" (Ilian Yotov). The .pdf one finds quick. For PA friends only ;)

Sami1990:

Do you have an indicator called "Akendicator"

No I don't
Reason: