Elite indicators :) - page 1457

Yangwoo Park
Yangwoo Park  
FXSurf:

You can use it on a shorter TF, I use it as an additional filter in conjunction with MTF Wavetrend or Chaos VA. I don't trade straight off the LMA.

On 1M candle LMA's set on 1m and 5m,  5m candle set at 5m and 15m.

Again im looking for a particular pattern in conjunction with MTF oscillators like Wavetrend or Chaos VA. Typically after HOD or LOD have been reached and or daily ATR range has been rejected. 

When either of those have been reached and  the MTF oscillators are all in harmony at the top or bottom, then i'll look for a possible entry. See examples and templates.

Thank you for sharing your tip. I use similar setup but i use 10, 50 and 200 EMA instead as a filter.
FXSurf
FXSurf  
heispark:
Thank you for sharing your tip. I use similar setup but i use 10, 50 and 200 EMA instead as a filter.
I have a mini window of the daily and weekly candle with those EMA's as well for the standard reasons why.
Files:
Main Setup.JPG 268 kb
Yangwoo Park
Yangwoo Park  
FXSurf:
I have a mini window of the daily and weekly candle with those EMA's as well for the standard reasons why.
Cool! :-)
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
AngelGirl:
There are so many indicators within the single post, confused which to try and which not??!!! Any suggestion for using one...

Try them all and compare them with the trading strategy that you are using

If there was one or two indicator that could be used universally for all trading styles, we would use only those. Since there are no such indicators, we have to adjust the usage to our trading style

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio  

Hi,

this indicator doesn't display nothing in my terminal. Is it possible to fix it?

thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:

Hi,

this indicator doesn't display nothing in my terminal. Is it possible to fix it?

thanks

Here you go

Antonio
Antonio  
mladen:

Here you go

Dear Mladen, what is the name of your indicator that shows a colored trend line over the chart? T3 or ema variation?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
greenway:
Dear Mladen, what is the name of your indicator that shows a colored trend line over the chart? T3 or ema variation?
Sorry, but on that picture there is only the custom candles and daily data indicator. There are no colored trend lines on chart
Antonio
Antonio  
mladen:

Here is a version with all the usual set of alerts added

mladen:
I used this one for test
I know, Sir )). I was asking about one of these.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
greenway:
I know, Sir )). I was asking about one of these.
Which one? As I told, that indicator does not display trend lines