Elite indicators :) - page 1451

mladen:

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058

Quite a collection at that thread, but that specific version was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page44 of that same thread 

Wow, thnak you so much once more... I will choose the best T3 among all of those ones... Any clues about the "bet" one...?  Jos

jmmn:

Wow, thnak you so much once more... I will choose the best T3 among all of those ones... Any clues about the "bet" one...?  Jos

Depends on your trading style, but I think that you shall find something suitable there :)

jmmn:

There is no 'the Best'. It depends on your own skills, style, visual preferences, what you want and what you need. It's like a big candyshop here, try things out and discover your flavors. Mix it up with crazy stuff and create new styles. BUT never forget the origins. Go back to the roots from time to time and you'll see more and better possibilities. Mladen and Mntiwana can only guide you. 'Recognize yourself' (Apollo) and you'll break the meta.

krelian99:
There is no 'the Best'. It depends on your own skills, style, visual preferences, what you want and what you need. It's like a big candyshop here, try things out and discover your flavors. Mix it up with crazy stuff and create new styles. BUT never forget the origins. Go back to the roots from time to time and you'll see more and better possibilities. Mladen and Mntiwana can only guide you. 'Recognize yourself' (Apollo) and you'll break the meta.
Agreed!

krelian99:
As for MLADEN,that is exact true ...... but Good joke about me ... at least :)

mntiwana:
As for MLADEN,that is exact true ...... but Good joke about me ... at least :)
I didn't mean that ironical. You're the man for deeper testing and finding extreme settings in mladen's new tools. Not to forget the huge collection of indis in all versions all around the net. Your a constant in the community. You can't deny that.   

krelian99:
I didn't mean that ironical. You're the man for deeper testing and finding extreme settings in mladen's new tools. Not to forget the huge collection of indis in all versions all around the net. Your a constant in the community. You can't deny that.   

Honey MAN

I know and admire your skills and command on matters regarding trading,also your valuable guidance and help towards me,actually MLADENs tools i means all tools comparing to others are so much strength full and flexible that with a minor knowledge of command on parameter adjustment any one can do more better than me,and yes i have real huge collection,and this collection i want upload on TSD as one stop shop but once MLADEN commented,no needs,because users could not be read and know some explanation and recommendations (concerning to that indi) that were posted at the belonging post where indi was posted.

along with i think what use of these indicator/tool storage keep reserve,let these go for others to play with  ..... when we are almost migrating to next generation era of MT5 in near future. 

regards

jmmn:

jmmn

I think every T3 is best at its place and state,try this one of MLADENs experiment ver.

Hi sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to become a member of the elite section. Thanks

Fxthis:

Hi sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but i cannot for the life of me figure out how to become a member of the elite section. Thanks

Fxthis

First,welcome here

you are in ELITE section for now,your one member ship is enough for every section,it is free for all old/new members,thanks to TSD.

Reason: