Elite indicators :) - page 1438

Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
mladen:

Please use the original indicator (not the version with "ml-" in its name - I can not know what is changed in that version since that version was not posted by me). Last version at the forum is the one attached at this post

using the latest release for the Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4, but according to mt4 it is a bit slow. would you be able to fix the issue, please?

Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4 USDCAD,M5: indicator is too slow, 11045 ms. rewrite the indicator, please

Thanks in advanse

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fabiogeraci:

using the latest release for the Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4, but according to mt4 it is a bit slow. would you be able to fix the issue, please?

Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4 USDCAD,M5: indicator is too slow, 11045 ms. rewrite the indicator, please

Thanks in advanse

What settings are you using (and on what chart,time frame)? It is working just fine on my terminal (not getting that message even when I use monthly time frame on a 1 minute chart).

isaba2
isaba2  

Hi Mladen,

Great work with the CCI study 3.5. was wondering if it will be possible to add arrow

when CCI hook the band from the outside after a breakout.

Thanks 

Files:
Hosamnasr Noshy
Hosamnasr Noshy  
mladen:
If you mean can a super trend be applied to OBV : it can not.

hello again mr:mladen

i found indicator i think its same idea so maybe its help u to prog what i need

Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
mladen:

What settings are you using (and on what chart,time frame)? It is working just fine on my terminal (not getting that message even when I use monthly time frame on a 1 minute chart).

Chart M5,
Symbols, xauusd, eurusd,usdcad
IndiTimeFrame, M15

Thanks 

m.baddeley
m.baddeley  
mladen:

You can give in the indicator window any "name" but even there where that picture was pasted (in the THV system thread at FF) there is no such indicator and never was. Displayed name does not make an indicator

thank you anyway for all you assistance and input i am most grateful
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fabiogeraci:

Chart M5,
Symbols, xauusd, eurusd,usdcad
IndiTimeFrame, M15

Thanks 

Sorry, but I have no such issues at all and the indicator itself is quite simple internally so it makes me wonder why is it causing you problems when it should not. Maybe you should lessen your number of bars on chart (I am using 5000, but even when I do not have that limit I am not getting that warning)

In any case noticed one issue (when double smoothing is used with that indicator). This version solves that issue

Dmitry
Dmitry  
Hi guys! Does anyone here have a MTF Candle/bar Clock indicator? Thank you in advance.
Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
mladen:

Sorry, but I have no such issues at all and the indicator itself is quite simple internally so it makes me wonder why is it causing you problems when it should not. Maybe you should lessen your number of bars on chart (I am using 5000, but even when I do not have that limit I am not getting that warning)

In any case noticed one issue (when double smoothing is used with that indicator). This version solves that issue

Thank you for you reply. I am not using smoothing, but I will try the new Indi, later. Between what do you mean "lessen the number of bars"? I cannot see a look_back input, or you are talking about somethng else entirely?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fabiogeraci:
Thank you for you reply. I am not using smoothing, but I will try the new Indi, later. Between what do you mean "lessen the number of bars"? I cannot see a look_back input, or you are talking about somethng else entirely?
In the "tools->options->charts" set the "Max bars in the chart" to smaller value (I use 5000)