[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 755

7Konstantin7:
stop loss can be changed as desired within the limits of course - there is plenty of reserve)
Apparently, the profitability is ensured due to the large ratio of take to stop loss. If this ratio is small, the profitability will hardly remain. By the way, the standard Moving Average Expert Advisor is also quite profitable if takeprofit to stoploss ratio is large, I checked it once.

khorosh:
Apparently, the profitability is ensured due to large take profit to stop loss ratio. If we make this ratio small, it is unlikely that profitability will remain.

Why bother with all the curves?)

the main thing works well so far in the test ... and improvements)

7Konstantin7:

There's no way to arbitrate, it's all been shut down for a long time)

a few bans from the outside... all the right ones won't open... at the time of the order or not close in time - multidirectional

more bugs... not an option

What do you mean? Can't or what else? And what kind of bugs are these about?

new-rena:
What do you mean? Can not or what else? And what about the bugs - is this about what?

I don't think it works, demo is designed to work, but real life is different (...)

If something goes wrong the server will banish, connection will break, orders won't open at once but only 1 or 2 and they will go down in negative ... plus severe slippages

that means they'll keep bouncing

if it works of course it's cool)

so it turns out that even though there is a system, it cannot work if they want it there(

7Konstantin7:

I don't think it works

Even if something goes wrong, the server gets banned, the connection disappears, orders don't open all at once but only 1 or 2 and everything suddenly goes in the red ...

that is, they will keep on bumping

I see

7Konstantin7:

The expectation is impressive!...

bartolom:
Expectation is impressive!...

The drawdown... and the initial depo... impressive too ;D

this is a very unusual algorithm) know-how... no one has ever seen it before)

My result on the same demo)

Works great so far))

7Konstantin7:

The drawdown... and the initial depo... impressive too ;D

this is a very unusual algorithm) know-how... no one has ever seen it before)

Reason: