Elite indicators :) - page 1441

SO will we have a party when we reach 1000 pages ?

Vinny:
SO will we have a party when we reach 1000 pages ?
party for sure , all are welcome to sweden , travel costs are paid for themselves.
I will stand for buying balloons and coockies .

mades:
Can someone post please the latest version of "ema variation" indi? Does it have also alert function?
If I am not wrong, this was the last

Am I in the wrong thread or section asking for "atr slope for EA" - with level - or is it a stupid request?

anyone know this indicator please

Dear Mr mladen,

Can you please update this MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar_mtf for MT4 BUILD 1010 .. or fix it if the problem is not in the MT4 update? Thank you in advance.

DIM1NE:

Dear Mr mladen,

Can you please update this MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar_mtf for MT4 BUILD 1010 .. or fix it if the problem is not in the MT4 update? Thank you in advance.

That indicator is a classical repainter in multi time frame mode. Better to use some correctly coded already existing version

mladen:

That indicator is a classical repainter in multi time frame mode. Better to use some correctly coded already existing version

Thank you.

m.baddeley:

I think it is a proprietary indicator. You can get some more info if you google "Swing Day Trader's Toolkit"

m.baddeley:

That would be this one :

It was made a long time ago, this version is the newest version - the one from your picture looks like one of the first versions

Reason: