Elite indicators :) - page 1443

nortropsteiner
nortropsteiner  
timmyhanke:
party for sure , all are welcome to sweden , travel costs are paid for themselves.
I will stand for buying balloons and coockies .

Easiest way is to make a facebook page timmy :-)

Sami2017
Sami2017  

Do you have this indicator or an indi that work like it? it's called 5MBOSeeker V.2.1

5MBOSeeker

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Sami1990:

Do you have this indicator or an indi that work like it? it's called 5MBOSeeker V.2.1

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mladen:

Pearson coefficient with probable error bands ...

This is a Pearson coefficient with probable error bands indicator ...

Here are 2 examples of EURUSD to USDCHF correlation both with CorrLag set to 0 (so "USDCHF" has to be entered in CorrSymbol field)

Upgraded Person coefficient (with standard error bands)

Pearson's correlation coefficient is the covariance of the two variables divided by the product of their standard deviations. The form of the definition involves a "product moment", that is, the mean (the first moment about the origin) of the product of the mean-adjusted random variables; hence the modifier product-moment in the name.

More information can be found here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearson_product-moment_correlation_coefficient

krelian99
krelian99  
mladen:

Upgraded Person coefficient (with standard error bands)

An application. If two currencies are normally very similar (mostly a cross correlation near 1 or -1) and when the cross correlation line goes in direction of zero line and maybe above, look for Pair divergences and convergences.
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:
Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806

Mladen could you please fix this code up, there's quite a few errors. It's an older Key Reversal Day indicator and looks quite shabby so I'm trying to clean it up by making the font smaller etc but I came across quite a few errors. Now I'm stuck.

Please help!

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Dimi.A:

Mladen could you please fix this code up, there's quite a few errors. It's an older Key Reversal Day indicator and looks quite shabby so I'm trying to clean it up by making the font smaller etc but I came across quite a few errors. Now I'm stuck.

Please help!

try now.
Files:
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mntiwana:
try now.

Mntiwana you are a genuis mate. You cleaned it all up. Thank you so much!!

juan
juan  

Hi mladen,

It's possible to make a "mirror moving average" from the indicator attached, in oder to be possible to show the main line, the mirror line or both at the same time??? Many thanks in advance....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jjventural:

Hi mladen,

It's possible to make a "mirror moving average" from the indicator attached, in oder to be possible to show the main line, the mirror line or both at the same time??? Many thanks in advance....

No mirror moving average can be made. When you use the term "mirror" you assume that there is an axis that can be used to "mirror" some value. For moving averages, axis is 0 (zero) which means that the "mirror" value of any average of price would be negative and would not be seen on chart and never would cross with the regular average value. Any other solution is based on some temporary axis values and is an complete repainter - not to be trusted at all