Elite indicators :) - page 1439

Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
mladen:
In the "tools->options->charts" set the "Max bars in the chart" to smaller value (I use 5000)
thank you
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Sorry, but I have no such issues at all and the indicator itself is quite simple internally so it makes me wonder why is it causing you problems when it should not. Maybe you should lessen your number of bars on chart (I am using 5000, but even when I do not have that limit I am not getting that warning)

In any case noticed one issue (when double smoothing is used with that indicator). This version solves that issue

Dearest MLADEN

There are already versions "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_5" "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_6"

do you think that double smoothing issue might be exist in these too,attached with.

and if you like ,todays ver name 4_41 is more convenient,previous 4_5 was upgraded for nrp slope coloring,but you knows better.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

There are already versions "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_5" "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_6"

do you think that double smoothing issue might be exist in these too,attached with.

and if you like ,todays ver name 4_41 is more convenient,previous 4_5 was upgraded for nrp slope coloring,but you knows better.

regards

I am not sure, will have to check

If the values when the double smoothing is chosen are not the same as in the new version then there is an issue with double smoothing. If they are the same, then the double smoothing is OK

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

I am not sure, will have to check

If the values when the double smoothing is chosen are not the same as in the new version then there is an issue with double smoothing. If they are the same, then the double smoothing is OK

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for your early response,let me check these and will inform you if found any issue.

just checked all 3 versions,your new of today 4_5 and 4_6 are same result wise except slope coloring,smoothing is working with 4_6.

and old 4_5 is not matching with 4_6 though smoothing working with it too but result are different,perhaps MRTOOLS invented 4_6 because of this problem in his old 4_5 ver.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for your early response,let me check these and will inform you if found any issue.

just checked all 3 versions,your new of today 4_5 and 4_6 are same result wise except slope coloring,smoothing is working with 4_6.

and old 4_5 is not matching with 4_6 though smoothing working with it too but result are different,perhaps MRTOOLS invented 4_6 because of this problem in his old 4_5 ver.

regards

The version I have posted is doing the double smoothing correctly so it has to have those values
El-Nur
El-Nur  

Goodday sir Mladen,

Please can you edit and add BoxShift Percentage to this renko indicator expert.Just like the MTH Renko chart builder indicator

AFT1
AFT1  
mladen:
The version I have posted is doing the double smoothing correctly so it has to have those values
So, maybe now it'd be possible to add slope color change with your latest version, please? 'cause I remember couple of months ago you said, that you don't have the mrtools code. 
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
El_Nur:

Goodday sir Mladen,

Please can you edit and add BoxShift Percentage to this renko indicator expert.Just like the MTH Renko chart builder indicator

Why don't you use the MTH renko chart builder then? I mean if you want it to be duplicated, what is the purpose (since the MTH is free too)?
Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
mladen:
In the "tools->options->charts" set the "Max bars in the chart" to smaller value (I use 5000)
hi, with 4_4 i still get the same issue :(
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fabiogeraci:
hi, with 4_4 i still get the same issue :(
I don't (not with version 4_4 nor with version 4_5) so i do not know why are you getting that issue. Sorry ...