Elite indicators :) - page 1445

Sami1990:
Hi mladen, i have this  EA that works fine but there is a problem with this EA - it close trades for no reason, even it didnt reach its TP & SL. Can you please check this EA? Thank you.
That EA is, among other things, closing orders without explicitly selecting the desired order first - that is a very bad coding practice and all I can tell is to avoid it

mntiwana:

Hi ilya

It is just a renamed cci of level and zone crossing indicator,here in TSD there are so many of this kind,use any one of these.

regards

Hello

I know that it is cci, but i cant understand the logic behind red and blue zones, it is not just crossing 200 and -200 levels, could you explain? Thanks 

There are many crossess of -200 level, but only few highlighted. 

Files:
GBPJPYM5.png  44 kb

mntiwana:

There are so many,but this one is so interesting :)

Thank you mntiwana a lot! This indi is exactly what I need!

ilya86:

Hello

I know that it is cci, but i cant understand the logic behind red and blue zones, it is not just crossing 200 and -200 levels, could you explain? Thanks 

There are many crossess of -200 level, but only few highlighted. 

It is the CCI and the blue and red peaks appear when CCI + a PA part is bigger or less than 200 or -200 respectively.

I don't really understand following line.

price=(Open[i])/1;

why it is there?

krelian99:

It is the CCI and the blue and red peaks appear when CCI + a PA part is bigger or less than 200 or -200 respectively.

price=(Open[i])/1;

why it is there?

As far as I know, in the original it was (High[i]+Low[i]+Close[i])/3

Someone was altering the code and made it like that

mladen:

As far as I know, in the original it was (High[i]+Low[i]+Close[i])/3

Someone was altering the code and made it like that

Ah, I remember. Merci

krelian99:

price=(Open[i])/1;

why it is there?

Thanks, now i understand it better. 

Could someone add alert when red and blue picks appear?  

krelian99:

price=(Open[i])/1;

why it is there?

Why would anybody use that?

Hi guys!

I really appreciate all the help you gave me, especialy from mladen and mntiwana. You guys are really great and professionals! My new question is concerned in Renko charts, which honestly are new to me. There are so many Renko experts and indies on the web, and they are all different in some way or another, which one repaints or not, and I’m not sure which one to choose to dig into Renko. Would you please recommend an expert you think is the best or better one than others? Thank you in advance.

Mladen and Mntiwana, could you kindly add your famous alerts including push notifications to this indicator please?
It basically lights up an arrow whenever a key reversal candle matches.

Reason: