Elite indicators :) - page 1445

mntiwana
mntiwana  
DIM1NE:
Hi guys! Does anyone here have a MTF Candle/bar Clock indicator? Thank you in advance.

There are so many,but this one is so interesting :)

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
ilya86:
Hello, Mladen. Could you add alert when red or blue appear to this indicator?

Hi ilya

It is just a renamed cci of level and zone crossing indicator,here in TSD there are so many of this kind,use any one of these.

regards

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mntiwana:

Dimi

here is MLADENs alert ver too.

Superb. Thanks again mate.
Sami2017
Sami2017  
Hi mladen, i have this  EA that works fine but there is a problem with this EA - it close trades for no reason, even it didnt reach its TP & SL. Can you please check this EA? Thank you.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Sami1990:
Hi mladen, i have this  EA that works fine but there is a problem with this EA - it close trades for no reason, even it didnt reach its TP & SL. Can you please check this EA? Thank you.
That EA is, among other things, closing orders without explicitly selecting the desired order first - that is a very bad coding practice and all I can tell is to avoid it
daddydaddy
daddydaddy  
mntiwana:

Hi ilya

It is just a renamed cci of level and zone crossing indicator,here in TSD there are so many of this kind,use any one of these.

regards

Hello

I know that it is cci, but i cant understand the logic behind red and blue zones, it is not just crossing 200 and -200 levels, could you explain? Thanks 

There are many crossess of -200 level, but only few highlighted. 

Files:
GBPJPYM5.png 44 kb
Dmitry
Dmitry  
mntiwana:

There are so many,but this one is so interesting :)

Thank you mntiwana a lot! This indi is exactly what I need!
krelian99
krelian99  
ilya86:

Hello

I know that it is cci, but i cant understand the logic behind red and blue zones, it is not just crossing 200 and -200 levels, could you explain? Thanks 

There are many crossess of -200 level, but only few highlighted. 

It is the CCI and the blue and red peaks appear when CCI + a PA part is bigger or less than 200 or -200 respectively.

I don't really understand following line.

price=(Open[i])/1;

why it is there?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
krelian99:

It is the CCI and the blue and red peaks appear when CCI + a PA part is bigger or less than 200 or -200 respectively.

I don't really understand following line.

price=(Open[i])/1;

why it is there?

As far as I know, in the original it was (High[i]+Low[i]+Close[i])/3

Someone was altering the code and made it like that

krelian99
krelian99  
mladen:

As far as I know, in the original it was (High[i]+Low[i]+Close[i])/3

Someone was altering the code and made it like that

Ah, I remember. Merci