Elite indicators :) - page 1436

mntiwana:
Hi

okay, the page number 951 and the post number is #14257. I have also attach an image with the indicators i want....

----------------------------------------------

Here is that one "ADXm (on chart)" indicator with template too :)

Mister mNTIWANA you're the BEST !!

mladen:

Try it out now

Hi Mladen, I have been testing the indicator and I do not receive sound and message alerts in divergences. Could you please check?

Julio:
Hi Mladen, I have been testing the indicator and I do not receive sound and message alerts in divergences. Could you please check?
Divergences are not triggering alerts (if not for anything else, for a simple reason that divergence is possible to find only after the fact)

hi everyone please can someone share the following indicator THV SSD mt4 there are a few versions thanks in advance

m.baddeley:
hi everyone please can someone share the following indicator THV SSD mt4 there are a few versions thanks in advance
Can you post that indicator or picture so that some expert can guess what indicator is it actually.

mladen:

Please use the original indicator (not the version with "ml-" in its name - I can not know what is changed in that version since that version was not posted by me). Last version at the forum is the one attached at this post

dear mldaen, could you modify the indi name from,

trend direction and force index - smoother 4_4

trend_direction_&_force_index_smoother_4_4 

because i get this error when loading from icustom 

2016.12.06 04:25:09.112 cannot open file 'C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\B8D2F3EE1E32D796BE42768EB957B2D5\MQL4\indicators\trend direction and force index - smoother 4_4.ex4' [2]

detail for the call are in

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page955 

fabiogeraci:

dear mldaen, could you modify the indi name from,

trend direction and force index - smoother 4_4

trend_direction_&_force_index_smoother_4_4 

because i get this error when loading from icustom 

2016.12.06 04:25:09.112 cannot open file 'C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\B8D2F3EE1E32D796BE42768EB957B2D5\MQL4\indicators\trend direction and force index - smoother 4_4.ex4' [2]

detail for the call are in

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page955 

This is the proper name "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4" and working with me.

your int,double,string and bool are not right as per my understanding

mntiwana:

This is the proper name "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4" and working with me.

your int,double,string and bool are not right as per my understanding

thank you for your response, would you be so kind to post your icustom call, pls?

m.baddeley:
There is no such indicator - somebody threw in such a name and ever since people believe that there is such indicator. There is no such indicator

fabiogeraci:
thank you for your response, would you be so kind to post your icustom call, pls?

Dear

i don't have icustom call because i don't have such EA nor am coder .... but i read some where that "int,double,string and bool" are handles like this . (moderators can better guide us)

int = integer – this is a normal „number“. Example: 1, 15, 521
double = a number with decimal points. Example: 1.154, 0.0144, 255.145.
string = a word/phrase. example: „BuyOrder“, „OrderSend placed successfully“.

bool = either false or true.

regards

Reason: