Elite indicators :) - page 1436

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mades:
small bug: DOWN alerts (crossing 0 line) don't work on this one (only UP).

Yes. Here are the versions with the correction

Sami2017
Sami2017  
do you have indicators for chaos trading?
Dmitry
Dmitry  
Sami1990:
do you have indicators for chaos trading?

You can find them here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page869

mades
mades  
mladen:

Yes. Here are the versions with the correction

Thanks. One more question, your averages - mtf - alerts 8.7 ind (and ema varation + filter 3 mtf),  could you please make also a histo version?
nortropsteiner
nortropsteiner  
mntiwana:
Hi

okay, the page number 951 and the post number is #14257. I have also attach an image with the indicators i want....

----------------------------------------------

Here is that one "ADXm (on chart)" indicator with template too :)

Mister mNTIWANA you're the BEST !!
Julio
Julio  
mladen:

Try it out now

Hi Mladen, I have been testing the indicator and I do not receive sound and message alerts in divergences. Could you please check?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Julio:
Hi Mladen, I have been testing the indicator and I do not receive sound and message alerts in divergences. Could you please check?
Divergences are not triggering alerts (if not for anything else, for a simple reason that divergence is possible to find only after the fact)
m.baddeley
m.baddeley  
hi everyone please can someone share the following indicator THV SSD mt4 there are a few versions thanks in advance
mntiwana
mntiwana  
m.baddeley:
hi everyone please can someone share the following indicator THV SSD mt4 there are a few versions thanks in advance
Can you post that indicator or picture so that some expert can guess what indicator is it actually.
Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
mladen:

Please use the original indicator (not the version with "ml-" in its name - I can not know what is changed in that version since that version was not posted by me). Last version at the forum is the one attached at this post

dear mldaen, could you modify the indi name from,

trend direction and force index - smoother 4_4

trend_direction_&_force_index_smoother_4_4 

because i get this error when loading from icustom 

2016.12.06 04:25:09.112 cannot open file 'C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\B8D2F3EE1E32D796BE42768EB957B2D5\MQL4\indicators\trend direction and force index - smoother 4_4.ex4' [2]

detail for the call are in

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page955