Elite indicators :) - page 1444

juan
juan  
mladen:
No mirror moving average can be made. When you use the term "mirror" you assume that there is an axis that can be used to "mirror" some value. For moving averages, axis is 0 (zero) which means that the "mirror" value of any average of price would be negative and would not be seen on chart and never would cross with the regular average value. Any other solution is based on some temporary axis values and is an complete repainter - not to be trusted at all

Many thanks mladen,

I am talking about the new strategy developped by Xard777 (see picture attached). I have also asked him if it's possible to have it as separate indicator. I don't know exactaly if the indicator in the picture it's a mirror moving average....

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:
No mirror moving average can be made. When you use the term "mirror" you assume that there is an axis that can be used to "mirror" some value. For moving averages, axis is 0 (zero) which means that the "mirror" value of any average of price would be negative and would not be seen on chart and never would cross with the regular average value. Any other solution is based on some temporary axis values and is an complete repainter - not to be trusted at all

Mladen could we please enable your MTF Trix with alerts for use with the latest MT4?

Files:
MathiasGinter
MathiasGinter  
whAT indicators do u use?
Why u use them?

What broker and why do u use that broker?
nevar
nevar  
what are you? taxman?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jjventural:

Many thanks mladen,

I am talking about the new strategy developped by Xard777 (see picture attached). I have also asked him if it's possible to have it as separate indicator. I don't know exactaly if the indicator in the picture it's a mirror moving average....

That is not mirrored indicator there
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Mladen could we please enable your MTF Trix with alerts for use with the latest MT4?

Dimitri

Here you go

Files:
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

Dimitri

Here you go

Thanks chief that's beautiful. If you get a chance could you please add alerts for us too? :)
Love this Trix!!

daddydaddy
daddydaddy  
Hello, Mladen. Could you add alert when red or blue appear to this indicator?
Files:
Dmitry
Dmitry  
Hi guys! Does anyone here have a MTF Candle/bar Clock indicator? Thank you in advance.
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Dimi.A:

Thanks chief that's beautiful. If you get a chance could you please add alerts for us too? :)
Love this Trix!!

Dimi

here is MLADENs alert ver too.

Files: