Elite indicators :) - page 1483

Jozy K
Jozy K  
Mladen thank you lots. I am always very grateful for your assistance.
TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mladen:
Why? Why don't you use the existing one?
because it does not shown on some script + higher value does not set on some script thats y iam asking if its created it will be very helpfull thankyou
tkrkmksk
tkrkmksk  

Dear mladen

I request you to make Chaos visual averages 1.4  as multi pair indicator. This will be very helpful to filter out and many other ways. Please.

tkrkmksk 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TRADERSM:
because it does not shown on some script + higher value does not set on some script thats y iam asking if its created it will be very helpfull thankyou
On some script?

I am afraid I do not understand. If you are trying to use it using iCustom() then revise your iCustom() call.
radinka dynand
radinka dynand  

Hello,may i know where i can download  this psychic laguerre? thanks

krelian99
krelian99  
mahessara:

Hello,may i know where i can download  this psychic laguerre? thanks

Pollan laguerre, not psychic laguerre. You don't want this piece of a bad joke on your hard-drive. It's true, it's a desaster. A total loser. You'd better forget about that joke.
balance
balance  

Dear mntiwana 

Are there signs of improvements in strategy  All thanks to you and the developers

Дамир
Дамир  
balance:

Dear mntiwana 

Are there signs of improvements in strategy  All thanks to you and the developers

could you please share the indicators and template?
mntiwana
mntiwana  
balance:

Dear mntiwana 

I replied already but now dont see my post,may be site problem,any way it seems good at current situation but you may check all other market situations,and there is no end and last for developing/upgrading any thing,you can try ocean indicators too.

regards
balance
balance  
mort000:
could you please share the indicators and template?

Found in this section

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page890