Elite indicators :) - page 1437

mntiwana
mntiwana  
fabiogeraci:

dear mldaen, could you modify the indi name from,

trend direction and force index - smoother 4_4

trend_direction_&_force_index_smoother_4_4 

because i get this error when loading from icustom 

2016.12.06 04:25:09.112 cannot open file 'C:\Users\Fabio\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\B8D2F3EE1E32D796BE42768EB957B2D5\MQL4\indicators\trend direction and force index - smoother 4_4.ex4' [2]

detail for the call are in

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page955 

This is the proper name "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4" and working with me.

your int,double,string and bool are not right as per my understanding

Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
mntiwana:

This is the proper name "Trend direction and force index - smoothed 4_4" and working with me.

your int,double,string and bool are not right as per my understanding

thank you for your response, would you be so kind to post your icustom call, pls?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
m.baddeley:
hi everyone please can someone share the following indicator THV SSD mt4 there are a few versions thanks in advance
There is no such indicator - somebody threw in such a name and ever since people believe that there is such indicator. There is no such indicator
mntiwana
mntiwana  
fabiogeraci:
thank you for your response, would you be so kind to post your icustom call, pls?

Dear

i don't have icustom call because i don't have such EA nor am coder .... but i read some where that "int,double,string and bool" are handles like this . (moderators can better guide us)

int = integer – this is a normal „number“. Example: 1, 15, 521
double = a number with decimal points. Example: 1.154, 0.0144, 255.145.
string = a word/phrase. example: „BuyOrder“, „OrderSend placed successfully“.

bool = either false or true.

regards

m.baddeley
m.baddeley  
mladen:
There is no such indicator - somebody threw in such a name and ever since people believe that there is such indicator. There is no such indicator
m.baddeley
m.baddeley  
m.baddeley:
m.baddeley
m.baddeley  
mntiwana:
Can you post that indicator or picture so that some expert can guess what indicator is it actually.
Files:
ssd 1.gif 20 kb
m.baddeley
m.baddeley  
mladen:
Files:
ssd 1.gif 20 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
m.baddeley:

You can give in the indicator window any "name" but even there where that picture was pasted (in the THV system thread at FF) there is no such indicator and never was. Displayed name does not make an indicator

FXSurf
FXSurf  

If it did exsist, it apparently was a 7+ year old crap repainter anyways

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=127271&reply=1&page=1268&quote=2659710#reply