Elite indicators :) - page 1435

FXSurf
FXSurf  
rplust:
I'm wondering, what indicator you use for the TF candles at the right side. I'm looking for one where I could show a chosen number of candles of the same TF but not having to add the indicator several times.

That indicator is "Candles_last4barsEli_mtf" and you can set it for any TF you want. I set mine to the daily candle.

Its included in the file i uploaded on post  #14333

m.baddeley
m.baddeley  
hi everyone please can someone share the following indicator THV SSD there are a few versions thanks in advance
rplust
rplust  
FXSurf:

That indicator is "Candles_last4barsEli_mtf" and you can set it for any TF you want. I set mine to the daily candle.

Its included in the file i uploaded on post  #14333

Yes!  Searched for ages and never came across this one. Exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much!
mntiwana
mntiwana  
Intrest1:
What name should have this indicator to make it work?
I think it will be work if name like this "Double Stochastic RSI (vhf adaptive) averages"
Intrest1
Intrest1  
Thank you
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
henrykfx:
Hello  Mladen, please do you have  the latest update on this indicator ? And  i need your indicator called SYMBOL  CHANGER .  Thanks .

That is the latest version "chaos visual"

This was the latest symbol changer

ekmanso1
ekmanso1  
Good day mladen and mntiwana. Can either of you make the regression channel indicator below non repainting? THANKS IN ADVANCE
mntiwana
mntiwana  
ekmanso1:
Good day mladen and mntiwana. Can either the regression channel indicator below non repainting? THANKS IN ADVANCE
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ekmanso1:
Good day mladen and mntiwana. Can either of you make the regression channel indicator below non repainting? THANKS IN ADVANCE
Regression is a fitting algorithm - it can not be made non-recalculating
mades
mades  
mladen:

Also the "trend" version of Holt's double exponential smoothing for metatrader 4 too

small bug: DOWN alerts (crossing 0 line) don't work on this one (only UP).