Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 108

Would some other smoothing change it a lot?

whisperer:
Would some other smoothing change it a lot?

I would like to test that too

This is an on chart rsx with dynamic zones. Indicator is mtf with arrows and alerts on slope change and dynamic levels cross.

dynanmic_zones_of_onchart_rsx_alerts__arrows.mq4

mrtools:
This is an on chart rsx with dynamic zones. Indicator is mtf with arrows and alerts on slope change and dynamic levels cross.

Deares MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the DZ rsx on chart ver,great ,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

mladen:
Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Here is a version with middle (zero line) cross arrows and alerts added : dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5.06.mq4

All is configurable so you can chose any combination of alerts or arrows that you wish to be alerted on or displayed

mladen, enabling the OB alert, alerts both the OB down and OB up. Can you please separate those alerts? This will also be more in line with the Reverts arrows (which is really the OB down only, or OS up only). Thanks

This is about post 850 on page 57: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

madopter:

mladen, enabling the OB alert, alerts both the OB down and OB up. Can you please separate those alerts? This will also be more in line with the Reverts arrows (which is really the OB down only, or OS up only). Thanks

This is about post 850 on page 57: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

madopter

It is doing the same with oversold too. Should that be changed too?

mrtools:

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

with a lot of respect,can you manage time for applying all new averages to this dz rsx and is it possible to add new smoothing factor too......... you applied new averages almost in all mostly used indicators , is there any rsx of averages version,i had not seen till, ,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:

with a lot of respect,can you manage time for applying all new averages to this dz rsx and is it possible to add new smoothing factor too......... you applied new averages almost in all mostly used indicators , is there any rsx of averages version,i had not seen till, ,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

RSX has it's own smoothing but will check what can be done

Dear Mladen or Mr tools , can you edit this indicator so it dosnt alert more than 1 time when it breaks on of the dynamic levels ?

mntiwana:

regards

mladen, basically my problem is I'm trying to get alerts (only) for OB down, and OS up

Reason: