Elite indicators :) - page 1442

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DIM1NE:

Dear Mr mladen,

Can you please update this MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar_mtf for MT4 BUILD 1010 .. or fix it if the problem is not in the MT4 update? Thank you in advance.

That indicator is a classical repainter in multi time frame mode. Better to use some correctly coded already existing version

Dmitry
Dmitry  
mladen:

That indicator is a classical repainter in multi time frame mode. Better to use some correctly coded already existing version

Thank you.
Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  
m.baddeley:

anyone know this indicator please

I think it is a proprietary indicator. You can get some more info if you google "Swing Day Trader's Toolkit"
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
m.baddeley:

anyone know this indicator please

That would be this one :

It was made a long time ago, this version is the newest version - the one from your picture looks like one of the first versions

m.baddeley
m.baddeley  
mladen:

That would be this one :

It was made a long time ago, this version is the newest version - the one from your picture looks like one of the first versions

thank you so much mr Mladen for your assistance , i am very appreciative 
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

That would be this one :

Mladen, could you kindly assist by adding two moving averages to this old minichart so that we can see when lower timeframe moving averages cross over please?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Dimi.A:

Mladen, could you kindly assist by adding two moving averages to this old minichart so that we can see when lower timeframe moving averages cross over please?

Dimitri

That is a decompiled code. Please post the original source code so that it can be worked on

mades
mades  
mladen:
If I am not wrong, this was the last
Thank you. It's one of the most interesting MA indis because it can smooth like no other. I hope you'll add your alert suite to it someday in future.
nevar
nevar  
mladen:

That would be this one :

Mladen 

Is it possible add percent change(minus,plus) values of each leg compare to previous leg ?Similar idea is here:  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9428 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:

Mladen 

Is it possible add percent change(minus,plus) values of each leg compare to previous leg ?Similar idea is here:  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9428 

Yes, it is possible. It will be made