Elite indicators :) - page 1421

Hello all! )))

I'm installed the BBStops last indi by mladen. that's the one of the best indi's, but... why he is show sometimes different's on the same brokers?

1 screen from the one broker, 2 screen from the other broker.

it's GBPJPY 1 hour chart today (21 november 2016)

gbpjpy 1 hour

mladen:

First of all, you have to have 2 parameters after the adaptive : the filter and the filter type. In your call there is just one.

Second : even when you add the missing parameter, the average will be calculated only for 1 bar (the last "1" that you have in your iCustom() call)

Correct those and it will work.

You were right. I upgraded from an old version and forgot to check the parameters.

It's working. Thanks. 

neogen:

Hello all! )))

I'm installed the BBStops last indi by mladen. that's the one of the best indi's, but... why he is show sometimes different's on the same brokers?

1 screen from the one broker, 2 screen from the other broker.

it's GBPJPY 1 hour chart today (21 november 2016)

That is usual - different data different results

Hi,

I've been reading the thousands of posts on this forum for a couple of months or more. I've tested dozens of systems and indicators.

I know that a trader has to find his own way of doing things but I still haven't found what works for me. Will you recommend an indicator or strategy that works well on the 1M timeframe, please?

Thanks,

Kaz

kazall:

Hi,

I've been reading the thousands of posts on this forum for a couple of months or more. I've tested dozens of systems and indicators.

I know that a trader has to find his own way of doing things but I still haven't found what works for me. Will you recommend an indicator or strategy that works well on the 1M timeframe, please?

Thanks,

Kaz

Many of the indicators here can be used for 1M scalping, for example BB - Stops, Schaff Trend Cycle and so on. Just play with the settings.

redwed:

Here is my chart. You can see that i use only 1 indicator. That is Swing Line indicator. No input needed. The line is m15 and the colored bars is for m5 (current) chart.

The strategy seems so easy, make it harder to digest. Wait for m15 lining up with m5 (or vice versa). Set your lot size using reasonable % of your account from latest swing high/low.

This way, you can catch fast moves without whipsawed too much. Compounding do wonders to your account too!  

Reading past posts I have found the mention of this indicator: Swing Line Indicator, mixing candles colour (lower time frame) with the line (higher time frame). Will any of you, please, attach the indicator as I think that it was not uploaded in this thread?  Many thanks.

The indicator is in post #14062 

jmmn:

Reading past posts I have found the mention of this indicator: Swing Line Indicator, mixing candles colour (lower time frame) with the line (higher time frame). Will any of you, please, attach the indicator as I think that it was not uploaded in this thread?  Many thanks.

The indicator is in post #14062 

Yeah, but it have gone so many 'twist' from the original.

#1. Original doesn't have ForSymbol function - now we have that.
#2. We have histos too.
#3. We also support custom timeframes.
#4. Push notification added. Only for histos.

Pulling trade with higher tf would be awesome. m15-h4 is my choice.

All swing lines that i have
Files:
swing lines.zip  225 kb

redwed:

Yeah, but it have gone so many 'twist' from the original.

#1. Original doesn't have ForSymbol function - now we have that.
#2. We have histos too.
#3. We also support custom timeframes.
#4. Push notification added. Only for histos.

Pulling trade with higher tf would be awesome. m15-h4 is my choice.

A couple of questions, redwed:

* Does the indicator "swing line 2 histo custom tf push notification" repaint?

* Time frame says 0, meaning, I guess, the current time frame (example: 1 Day). How do I see the 1 Week colour?

* Do you continue using this indi? 

Thanks.    Jos 

redwed:
All swing lines that i have

Wow, you have really surprised me...! Thanks a lot!

I will try 1D/1W. Have you tried those time frames with the indicator parameters? Should I change anything under your point of view?

Thanks again!   Jos. 

Reason: