Elite indicators :) - page 1423

Log4n:

Hello, Can someone help me with the ValueChart / JackDaniels prompt to use binary options.

Grats 

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806

redwed:

Swing line 2 histo custom tf push notification_1 is the most recent working version - able to send push & it's modified by dearest mr mladen. On chart version would be swing_line_2_1__3.

All of it doesn't repaint. But, if you're new to the mtf - please accept the fact that we need 2 m15 candles to complete m30, 4 candles to complete h1, 16 to complete h4 and so on. Setting higher tf on current chart maybe make it appears to be 'repaint'.

0=current chart,1=m1,5=m5,15=m15,30=m30,60=h1,240=h4 etc.

This indi is good. You don't have to think about anything. No inputs to play. If you want less noise, use higher tf to filter it. But i have something better to make this indicator indispensable. Please check my earlier post

If you want to look how effective the indicator is, follow its buy sell signal. If the first trade is buy, put your sl below recent swing low. Price will continue to move and another sell signal appears, open the sell with sl recent swing high with same lot size. If price are bounded into both sl, the positions will not be closed, no new positions to be taken. If breakout happens 1 trade will be closed by sl, another will continue to making pips. Swing line works pretty well in 'ranging' markets. Try it for yourself to see it. 

Dear redwed

In the Post 14062 I can see a graph and I can read from mwambaFX that the line in the chart is m15 and the colour bar m5.

My first question, please, is this one: How can I have a chart like that one where the line is W1 and the colour bar D1?

Do you mind sending a template with the indicator/s that I have to use for that same chart using those two time frames (W1 for the swing line and D1 for the candle)?

Do you mind telling me also the parameters that I have to place in the indicator/s to get what I am asking for (W1 and D1)

I am sorry but I have not understood you well and I find that the two indicators that you mention only have one time frame within the “Variable inputs” of the indicator.

Thank you so much in advance!

mladen:

spotforex

I like the idea :):)

And in order to cover all bases, here it is in 2 flavors : the regular smoothed (built in metatrader moving average used for internal smoothing that is done in indicator calculation) and a Jurik smoothed used instead.

Here is the comparison of the 3 : upper is rsx based jurik smoothed, middle is rsx based regular smoothed and the lower is the original TDI itself. As expected, the jurik smoothed is probably the fastest (taking into account that some false alerts are eliminated with the rsx versions), but let us test it more thoroughly

PS: since rsx is already smoothed, RsxPriceLinePeriod parameter can be set to 1 (one) in both versions to get minimal lag

PPS: updated version of TDI RSX compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

dear mr mladen why this indicator not worki in my mt4
mladen:

spotforex

I like the idea :):)

And in order to cover all bases, here it is in 2 flavors : the regular smoothed (built in metatrader moving average used for internal smoothing that is done in indicator calculation) and a Jurik smoothed used instead.

Here is the comparison of the 3 : upper is rsx based jurik smoothed, middle is rsx based regular smoothed and the lower is the original TDI itself. As expected, the jurik smoothed is probably the fastest (taking into account that some false alerts are eliminated with the rsx versions), but let us test it more thoroughly

PS: since rsx is already smoothed, RsxPriceLinePeriod parameter can be set to 1 (one) in both versions to get minimal lag

PPS: updated version of TDI RSX compatible with new metatrader 4 posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

dear mr mladen why this indicator not working in my mt4

redwed:

Swing line 2 histo custom tf push notification_1 is the most recent working version - able to send push & it's modified by dearest mr mladen. On chart version would be swing_line_2_1__3.

All of it doesn't repaint. But, if you're new to the mtf - please accept the fact that we need 2 m15 candles to complete m30, 4 candles to complete h1, 16 to complete h4 and so on. Setting higher tf on current chart maybe make it appears to be 'repaint'.

0=current chart,1=m1,5=m5,15=m15,30=m30,60=h1,240=h4 etc.

This indi is good. You don't have to think about anything. No inputs to play. If you want less noise, use higher tf to filter it. But i have something better to make this indicator indispensable. Please check my earlier post

If you want to look how effective the indicator is, follow its buy sell signal. If the first trade is buy, put your sl below recent swing low. Price will continue to move and another sell signal appears, open the sell with sl recent swing high with same lot size. If price are bounded into both sl, the positions will not be closed, no new positions to be taken. If breakout happens 1 trade will be closed by sl, another will continue to making pips. Swing line works pretty well in 'ranging' markets. Try it for yourself to see it. 

I remember an indicator that looks similar to Swing Line, called Medium-Term Scalper. I think Medium-Term Scalper has the advantage that sensitivity can be adjusted. Was non repainting also, at least the arrows.

No idea what kind of MA was, but not HMA for shure.

If somebody have it, please post it if you can. I don´t remember if was a comercial one.

jmmn:

Dear redwed

In the Post 14062 I can see a graph and I can read from mwambaFX that the line in the chart is m15 and the colour bar m5.

My first question, please, is this one: How can I have a chart like that one where the line is W1 and the colour bar D1?

Do you mind sending a template with the indicator/s that I have to use for that same chart using those two time frames (W1 for the swing line and D1 for the candle)?

Do you mind telling me also the parameters that I have to place in the indicator/s to get what I am asking for (W1 and D1)

I am sorry but I have not understood you well and I find that the two indicators that you mention only have one time frame within the “Variable inputs” of the indicator.

Thank you so much in advance!

Refer to my thread here.

Hello mr mladen and all.

I have one question.

What is this indicator about? Any documentation revolve around it?

rk ml ema variation filter

redwed:

Hello mr mladen and all.

I have one question.

What is this indicator about? Any documentation revolve around it?

I can not talk about that version (I do not know what is changed in that)

I can talk about what I know that I made (las version was version 3) : it is using what I called an "ema variation" (a sort of ema of ema ) and then filter (using the resulting "ema variation" value as basis for deviation calculation) is applied to that value in order to filter out false signals.

fxnewbie:

I remember an indicator that looks similar to Swing Line, called Medium-Term Scalper. I think Medium-Term Scalper has the advantage that sensitivity can be adjusted. Was non repainting also, at least the arrows.

If somebody have it, please post it if you can. I don´t remember if was a comercial one.

Thanks a lot, fxnewbie.... Let us see if we are lucky nd also find the indi that you are mentioning, but I will also wait for redwed answer because he has always done so.   Jos

fxnewbie:

That is a Hull variation indicator not the "pure" Hull average

Play with the divisor a bit and you shall get those values

mladen:

That is a Hull variation indicator not the "pure" Hull average

Play with the divisor a bit and you shall get those values

Is this the indi that you mentioned?

Files:
Reason: