Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 77

jbozman:
If this is available in mtf already, could someone please attach...if not, can you please do your magic (mladen?) and turn this stochastics into mtf. As always, thanks.

Oh...I did try to search, mladen...but when I came to a previous post of yours, it sent me to a download pack membership to where I couldn't download the mtf indicator. I never had this happen before.

jbozman

stochastic_slopev1.02.mq4

Please help.

Can someone attach the mtf version of the stochastics that mladen coded. I asked, but got no response from him. Not sure why as I've gotten help in past. Maybe he is too busy? I'd surely appreciate it, and always grateful.

Thanks,

jbozman

jbozman:
Please help.

Can someone attach the mtf version of the stochastics that mladen coded. I asked, but got no response from him. Not sure why as I've gotten help in past. Maybe he is too busy? I'd surely appreciate it, and always grateful.

Thanks,

jbozman

Multi time frame version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page591

Files:

mladen:
Multi time frame version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page591

Thanks, but I knew where the mtf indicators were located and always search before I make a request. I respect everyone's time. When I made this request of the mtf version, I found it, but I couldn't get it to download normally.

I was specifically talking about obtaining the mtf version of the stochastics slope indicator stochastic_slopev1.02.mq4 that mladen created. I cannot get it to download normally.

I was hoping it could be reattached so I could download. If there is a reason why it cannot be attached, it would be most helpful to know. Everyone has always been most helpful and kind.

Thanks,

jbozman

EDIT POST:

Here is the indicator which I found on this page...but it goes to a membership. All the indicators by mladen I've been able to download normally. But this one isn't. Stochastic mtf nmc.mq4.

I was wondering if this was in error as the indicators I've downloaded previously weren't linked like this.

you can not download Stochastic mtf nmc.mq4 indicator because of the spell cast on it at preForum times by evil broker...

Pava:
you can not download Stochastic mtf nmc.mq4 indicator because of the spell cast on it at preForum times by evil broker...

Appreciate the humor...

So what makes an indicator have a spell cast on it while so many others that mladen codes do not have a spell on them? I've had him modify indicators for me. Also, this was originally coded by Xaphod, not mladen. Is Xaphod part of this forum? If not, then it seems odd that a spell is cast on an indicator that is or was not created/written by someone not associated with this fine forum.

jbozman:
Thanks, but I knew where the mtf indicators were located and always search before I make a request. I respect everyone's time. When I made this request of the mtf version, I found it, but I couldn't get it to download normally.

I was specifically talking about obtaining the mtf version of the stochastics slope indicator stochastic_slopev1.02.mq4 that mladen created. I cannot get it to download normally.

I was hoping it could be reattached so I could download. If there is a reason why it cannot be attached, it would be most helpful to know. Everyone has always been most helpful and kind.

Thanks,

jbozman

EDIT POST:

Here is the indicator which I found on this page...but it goes to a membership. All the indicators by mladen I've been able to download normally. But this one isn't. Stochastic mtf nmc.mq4.

I was wondering if this was in error as the indicators I've downloaded previously weren't linked like this.

Multi time frame version of Stochastic slope indicator you posted was made and posted yesterday at the post that the link points to :

There is no special requirement whatsoever to download that indicator (even if someone is not a registered user of TSD forum at all he/she can download it)

all the best

Files:
stochastic.gif  43 kb

...you can get this indicator...but only if you travel far to another dimension / another reality of an "Elite Section" parallel universe...(or not )

jbozman:
Appreciate the humor... So what makes an indicator have a spell cast on it while so many others that mladen codes do not have a spell on them? I've had him modify indicators for me. Also, this was originally coded by Xaphod, not mladen. Is Xaphod part of this forum? If not, then it seems odd that a spell is cast on an indicator that is or was not created/written by someone not associated with this fine forum.

Pava:
...you can get this indicator...but only if you travel far to another dimension / another reality of an "Elite Section" parallel universe...(or not )

The indicator I have posted yesterday was not and never will be posted at elite section. It is posted at the multi time frame indicators thread and is available for download to anybody (please guys, read my previous post)

mladen:
The indicator I have posted yesterday was not and never will be posted at elite section. It is posted at the multi time frame indicators thread and is available for download to anybody (please guys, read my previous post)

Hey mladen...ever read something and not see the very thing you were looking for? I totally missed the indicator link. I thought since this was the stochastics section, I was looking for it to be posted here, so it was in my blindspot. How the mind plays tricks, huh?

Thanks a ton...didn't mean to waste any time.

Cheers,

jboz

jbozman:
Hey mladen...ever read something and not see the very thing you were looking for? I totally missed the indicator link. I thought since this was the stochastics section, I was looking for it to be posted here, so it was in my blindspot. How the mind plays tricks, huh?

Thanks a ton...didn't mean to waste any time.

Cheers,

jboz

Glad that it is solved

Happy trading

Reason: