Muhammad Naim  
mladen:
Use period 10 and close/close prices

Can you help me with this?

post #14206 

Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  
mladen:

I can not talk about that version (I do not know what is changed in that)

I can talk about what I know that I made (las version was version 3) : it is using what I called an "ema variation" (a sort of ema of ema ) and then filter (using the resulting "ema variation" value as basis for deviation calculation) is applied to that value in order to filter out false signals.

Can you point me where is the latest version is? Thanks in advance

mntiwana
mntiwana  
redwed:

Can you point me where is the latest version is? Thanks in advance

In picture at chart blue orange color lines.

Muhammad Naim
Muhammad Naim  
mntiwana:

Wow. That's fast! Thanks. 

Another request for mladen/mrtools. Can you add an arrow/dot and alerts? Thank you.

audflx rk ema mntiwana

inver61
inver61  
HI, for mladen/mrtools. Can you add an arrow/dot and bars? Thank you.
jmmn14
jmmn14  
jmmn:

A very simple question: If you were trading 1D, what is for you the best MACD indicator and parameters? 

I am completely sure you know that. Will you please tell me just to help?  Many thanks!   Jos 

sebatian
sebatian  
jmmn:
Long periods
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ADXm - on-chart version

It is not just a mere transform to on-chart version, but is having additions compared to the original ADXm (namely averages choice for price pre-smoothing, filtering, floating levels, ...). All in all, some playing recommended (as usual), but is seems to be usable with those additions ...

Files:
Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  
chrisstoff:

Mladen,

Could you please add divergency trendlines and alerts on divergencies to DMI stochastic extreme 1.1.mq4 indicator?

Mladen,

I tried to fulfill my own request :D

The indicator compiles without error, but when I try it on an MT4 platform it sends me "array out of range (181,13)" error message and does not show anything. Could I get some help?