Elite indicators :) - page 1474

mntiwana
mntiwana  
oguz:

Dear @mntiwana

Does this system repaint or not? (Gann_System_1)

I ask this question because it contains dangerous zigzag indicator!

chrisstoff  can better explain it but zigzag is usually a repainter though some times claimed as non repainter, better to avoid and try to create your own system that you trust and know.
yudaxuan
yudaxuan  
Dear Malden
Always I am indebted. I will still bother you if you like.
As shown in the photograph, I want to set the width of this histogram indicator to width 8, but it is always width 4. Since the extension of the indicator is ex4, it can not be changed. So, why do not you introduce the way to make it from width 4 to width 8 with another dedicated indicator?
Thank you
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
yudaxuan:
Dear Malden
As shown in the photograph, I want to set the width of this histogram indicator to width 8, but it is always width 4. Since the extension of the indicator is ex4, it can not be changed. So, why do not you introduce the way to make it from width 4 to width 8 with another dedicated indicator?
Thank you
For that, the code has to be changed but without ex4 file we can not do that. Sorry
yudaxuan
yudaxuan  
mladen:
For that, the code has to be changed but without ex4 file we can not do that. Sorry
I understand. Thank you very much.
Melih
Melih  
yudaxuan:
Dear Malden
Thank you

Dear YUDAXUAN,

Would it be possible share your indicator?

Thank you 

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

Do you have a MA cross indicator with the 28 or so Methods/

thank you

Ray

mntiwana
mntiwana  
traderduke:

mladen

thank you

Ray

A lot of solutions,for example with "Averages Ribbon 2_9"

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
traderduke:

mladen

thank you

Ray

34 methods-20 prices
traderduke
traderduke  
mntiwana:
34 methods-20 prices
thanks mntiwana!
chan123
chan123  

Dear mladen,

Is it possible to add normalization (without end pointed) to this on chart version?