Elite indicators :) - page 1424

jmmn14
jmmn14  
fxnewbie:

I remember an indicator that looks similar to Swing Line, called Medium-Term Scalper. I think Medium-Term Scalper has the advantage that sensitivity can be adjusted. Was non repainting also, at least the arrows.

No idea what kind of MA was, but not HMA for shure.

If somebody have it, please post it if you can. I don´t remember if was a comercial one.

Thanks a lot, fxnewbie.... Let us see if we are lucky nd also find the indi that you are mentioning, but I will also wait for redwed answer because he has always done so.   Jos
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxnewbie:

I remember an indicator that looks similar to Swing Line, called Medium-Term Scalper. I think Medium-Term Scalper has the advantage that sensitivity can be adjusted. Was non repainting also, at least the arrows.

No idea what kind of MA was, but not HMA for shure.

If somebody have it, please post it if you can. I don´t remember if was a comercial one.

That is a Hull variation indicator not the "pure" Hull average

Play with the divisor a bit and you shall get those values

jmmn14
jmmn14  
mladen:

Is this the indi that you mentioned?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
jmmn:

Is this the indi that you mentioned?

Sorry, wrong indicator I was talking about

The "medium term scalper" is either max stops, or bb stops, or any "... stops" indicator. As far as I see, it is giving almost exactly the same signals as max stops with default parameters used

Tarpan
Tarpan  
mladen:

I found it...!!!...

It was under other name, that´s why I was thinking I´ve lost it.

Is some kind of "Hull" with steps...?.. strange. Anyway, I think it has many merits for somebody willing to develop a scalping strategy or a mid-term.

Edit..:  Oh,oh,..... Now I noticed that is a decompiled one.

Please Mladen, tell me if I can post it here. I am very courious an authority like you to check the Ma is using and give us some comments. But I will post it only with your permission.

Anyway, here is a pic.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxnewbie:

I found it...!!!...

It was under other name, that´s why I was thinking I´ve lost it.

Is some kind of "Hull" with steps...?.. strange. Anyway, I think it has many merits for somebody willing to develop a scalping strategy or a mid-term.

Edit..:  Oh,oh,..... Now I noticed that is a decompiled one.

Please Mladen, tell me if I can post it here. I am very courious an authority like you to check the Ma is using and give us some comments. But I will post it only with your permission.

Anyway, here is a pic.

The hell : post it so that we can see what is the origin of it ...
Tarpan
Tarpan  
mladen:
The hell : post it so that we can see what is the origin of it ...

Hahahah...!!... Here it is...

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
fxnewbie:

Hahahah...!!... Here it goes...

It is long been here in the forum :)

same one.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxnewbie:

Hahahah...!!... Here it is...

That is one of the early versions of stepma

When you compare it to new stepmas use 3.8 instead of 38 for sensitivity and there you go :)

Tarpan
Tarpan  
mladen:

That is one of the early versions of stepma

When you compare it to new stepmas use 3.8 instead of 38 for sensitivity and there you go :)

Thank you. :)  Will check the new ones.