Elite indicators :) - page 1422

jmmn:

A couple of questions, redwed:

* Does the indicator "swing line 2 histo custom tf push notification" repaint?

* Time frame says 0, meaning, I guess, the current time frame (example: 1 Day). How do I see the 1 Week colour?

* Do you continue using this indi? 

Thanks.    Jos 

None of the swing line indicators repaint

jmmn:

Wow, you have really surprised me...! Thanks a lot!

I will try 1D/1W. Have you tried those time frames with the indicator parameters? Should I change anything under your point of view?

Thanks again!   Jos. 

Depends on oneself. I'm a scalper so im not giving you advice on it.

Swing line is simple, with no modifiable inputs.

The methodology behind it was clearly demonstrated in the following article. Check attached file.

jmmn:

A couple of questions, redwed:

* Does the indicator "swing line 2 histo custom tf push notification" repaint?

* Time frame says 0, meaning, I guess, the current time frame (example: 1 Day). How do I see the 1 Week colour?

* Do you continue using this indi? 

Thanks.    Jos 

Swing line 2 histo custom tf push notification_1 is the most recent working version - able to send push & it's modified by dearest mr mladen. On chart version would be swing_line_2_1__3.

All of it doesn't repaint. But, if you're new to the mtf - please accept the fact that we need 2 m15 candles to complete m30, 4 candles to complete h1, 16 to complete h4 and so on. Setting higher tf on current chart maybe make it appears to be 'repaint'.

0=current chart,1=m1,5=m5,15=m15,30=m30,60=h1,240=h4 etc.

This indi is good. You don't have to think about anything. No inputs to play. If you want less noise, use higher tf to filter it. But i have something better to make this indicator indispensable. Please check my earlier post

If you want to look how effective the indicator is, follow its buy sell signal. If the first trade is buy, put your sl below recent swing low. Price will continue to move and another sell signal appears, open the sell with sl recent swing high with same lot size. If price are bounded into both sl, the positions will not be closed, no new positions to be taken. If breakout happens 1 trade will be closed by sl, another will continue to making pips. Swing line works pretty well in 'ranging' markets. Try it for yourself to see it. 

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

If i remember exact,at one placed you told swing line is HMA ?

regards

I found these while searching the web, they were probably made here haha  But in case they are useful... (They are from forex cabin)

mladen:
Thank you very much, sir.

redwed:

Depends on oneself. I'm a scalper so im not giving you advice on it.

Swing line is simple, with no modifiable inputs.

The methodology behind it was clearly demonstrated in the following article. Check attached file.

Thank you, redwed!  I have to digest all of this and will come back to you. Thanks again.  Jos

kazall:
I found these while searching the web, they were probably made here haha  But in case they are useful... (They are from forex cabin)
Haha nice. I was just looking for an ATR monitor just then and found it in your file.
Good work.

mladen:

Make it 36 (zero lag dema added too)

Thank you so much Mladen! It's great, I had my own super MA system, I thought noone can do it better than me, but you did. :D

Hello, Can someone help me with the ValueChart / JackDaniels prompt to use binary options.

Grats 

Reason: